10. I'm a bit of a candle person

After two hours of practising, the girls were getting hungry so we decided to go get something to eat before we'd go our ways. Just as we had sat down at the nearby café, I got a message from Niko.

Niko: Hi there beautiful. What are you up to? How's your head?

Like what am I supposed to answer that? I know I gave him sort of chance with me but I did not think that he was going to jump into my messages right away. This could only mean one thing, he was so damn serious with what he said – less than two months.

Miryam: It'sbetter, thanks. I'm having a quick bite with Ro and Pauline

Niko: And after that :)?

I let out a louder sigh than I was supposed to which caused Pauline to look at me confused.

"What?" she asked and took another bite of her salad. Robyn was on her phone as well, probably Joel wondered where she had gone.

"Guess" I said and tried to figure out what to answer so that I won't sound too annoyed by the whole situation. It's not like I didn't want to get to know him. Honestly I was even a bit scared of relationships for some unknown reason. My previous relationship ended up pretty much because my boyfriend suddenly started to hate my hobby and he was sure that I was working at the strip club even tho I have never done that and never will. Niko seemed to understand that it was a form off art and preforming but he was drunk at that moment and people can say what ever they want when they're drunk. What if he really hates the fact? Am I even worth of him? Him being who he is and me being just a boring kindergarten teacher.. What there is in me that he so badly wants? I didn't even know what I wanted in my life. And now there was this Niko-man who keeps pushing himself into my life and even tho I am attracted to him, I'm not sure am I really ready to be with anyone. God I am getting too confused by my own thoughts. Should just stop thinking because clearly I was not too good at it.

Miryam: What you have in your mind?

"Is it your future husband?" Ro grinned and I looked both of them rather annoyed.

"So it is" Pauline poked me on my side. At the same time Niko answered.

Niko: Well, I was thinking that maybe we could watch a movie or something, what ever you are up to :)

"He wants to see me again.. " I put the phone aside to think a bit what to answer to him. Suddenly I just lost all my appetite and I put the fork down. The sudden amount of attention I got from that man really made my world spin too fast. Robyn looked me under her eyebrows and opened her mouth after Pauline had excused herself to the restrooms.

"I know it is all your decision but honestly, get to know him.. He really is a great guy like I said before. And if you feel like you don't want anything with him, he will understand it. Just that.. He is a kinda well known dude so the fact that he wants to spend his free time with you is kind of a big deal to him. These guys are not letting just any other girl too close, if you know what I mean.." she spoke softly. I looked at her and I got her point. Besides, she had known Niko pretty much her whole life so I knew I could trust in what she said. But the fact that knowing who he really was made it even harder for me to proceed with him. Just that, it did not change the fact to what I had agreed to. And I was not the type of girl who would broke given promises.

Miryam: Ok,..I'll come there once I'm done here

Niko: I'll be waiting

I put my phone away and tried to take few more bites but I just couldn't. Pauline was also now back at the table but only to tell us that she was going to meet Joonas. Of course she was. She spent all her free time with that man now so I barely saw her on our day offs anymore.