19. A Cupid

"Oh my God they are so freaking cute!" Pauline drooled over the red pandas.

"They are..." I smiled and watched the little red animals running around. The guys of course got attacked by the fans so most of the time we had to wait while they were having short chats with them. I liked to stay a bit further away so no one couldn't really put us together because I had no idea what kind of attention the whole thing would even bring. And I did not want that. Pauline was also rather careful in public with Joonas, guess it started to hit her too that she wasn't dating just any other guy, but a guitarist from a pretty popular band.

"So.. have you already... ?" Pauline asked while we were, again, waiting the guys.

"No... " I sighed and crossed my arms to my chest. My friend looked me like I was an idiot but guess I was. I mean, there was a freaking hot piece of Niko on the plate and I was just looking at it instead of digging in.

"Fuck I forgot how nun you can be..." she grinned and more likely was picturing me with the costume. Even I started to picture myself in it.
"I mean I want to but.. What if he hates me like... I am nothing like while I'm drunk... "
"But the faster you do it the faster you find it out" Pauline stated.

"Seriously Pauline? You know I'm not like that... I-"
"Need time, yes yes, but how long is he gonna wait?" she looked at me and yes she was right. I sighed and looked at Niko, who was taking photos with some teenagers. Even the way he was with his fans made me melt. How can he be just so.. Sweet? Is he even real or am I just imagining him?
"Soon..." I said and that seemed to please Pauline even tho I had no idea why she needed to be so updated about my sex life. I wasn't exactly counting her partners or the times she has done it with Joonas. I did not care either. And I was not even sure was a sex accountant a profession anyway.

"Sorry ladies" we heard Niko and Joonas coming back to us. I just smiled to them and we continued our way to the next animals.

We spent something like four hours walking around the zoo and after that we went to have a lunch to Pizzeria via Tribunali.

"I'm so hungry I could literally eat a horse now.." Joonas groaned after we had ordered the food.

"Pauline, are you not cooking for your man?" I asked and poured some water into my glass.

"I am... Right, Porko?" she looked at him like waiting him to say yes even tho I was not too sure about it. She wasn't the best cook and I can't even count the times she had melted the spatulas on the hot pan. I have no clue how, tho.

"She cooks" Joonas smirked and opened his mouth again.

"But I just manage to burn all the food right away"
"Dude we don't need to know how many times in a day you guys do that.." Niko laughed into his beer glass before he wrapped his hand around me. Niko was right tho. Pauline and Porko had it going from the moment they met and I am not so sure how much they have really spent time to get to know each others properly. I am not saying that I knew everything about Niko by now but I knew him quite well. We talk and discuss about stuff, we have our own opinions about things and we love to hear each others points of views. I can feel that we have much deeper connection than just sexual tension between us and it helps me to keep going with him and towards the next step. So just to hear someone bragging about their sex life is not really showing me the level of their relationship. Tho, I did not know what else those two were doing while they were alone. Who knows, maybe they talk about stock markets after having sex, or classic cars. And why should I even know?

The pizzas were great and we then decided to go to the guy's studio because they felt like jamming a bit so they promised us a small acoustic show. And that's exactly what they did. Niko's singing was the thing I needed into my life. He could sing with the most angelic voice or scream hard and long and I was addicted to both versions. After singing us few songs we just sat there, talking.