8. 365 days

"CanI have two tequila shots?... Actually.. Make it three.. " I asked from the bartender who nodded and few moments later he placed the order in front of me. Yes, drunk Miryam was on the loose and she did not give a damn that ordering those shots after the amount she had already consumed was not a smart choice, at all. I just thought that I needed the shots before I faced Niko again now when he knew what I did as a hobby. My body slowly started to move to the rhythm of the music and after shooting down three shots of that terrible liquid, my feet were carrying me to the dance floor. This was not a good idea either. The whole night was not a smart thing to do yet here I was, drunk, on the dance floor and my body moved perfectly to the beat even tho I was intoxicated. I recognized the song, it was Head and Heart by Joel Corry and it I was having my own party on the floor while Pauline and the rest of the band were chatting on the table. Or I thought that they'd all be still there until I felt a pair of familiar hands on my waist, gently moving up and down. I turned my head to my left to see if I had guessed right.

"I kinda remembered that your body felt like this..." Niko whispered into my ear and let his lips just run across my neck. He did not kiss me but just let his lips touch the skin. Damn that was sexual and it made me chuckle. Sober Miryam would take her stuff and leave at this point. The drunk version of me.. Well.. I turned around and faced that brown haired man.

"Yeah? What else do you remember?" I asked, not really waiting to get any too revealing answer. Niko grinned and turned me around again and pulled me hard against him from my hips.

"I remember that we danced like this" he whispered again and started to move me to the music. I smiled and tried to recall some memories from that night but without any result. His hands moved from my hips to my stomach and I could feel how his fingertips tried to get a good touch from my abs. I licked my lips and closed my eyes. Fuck. Why sober me had to be so awkwardly shy and distant with him whereas drunk me enjoyed every minute this man was close me.

"Just as I remember..." and his hands started to move towards my boobs. I started to wonder if this was how it all started last time. His hands so smoothly running across my body and I didn't even try to stop him? Not that I wanted to, it felt good. Alcohol really does tricks on people. It changes the personality so much that if sober mewas seeing this all, I wouldn't even recognize myself. I never let any guy come this close to me while I was sober. Niko moved his hands back on my hips and turned me around again so now I was facing him again. He was drunk as well but maybe not as much as last time.

"You wanna drink something?" he then asked making me laugh. Like I wasn't already drunk enough.

"Sure" 

Miryam, no. You were supposed to say no!

"I'll go get them.. you can go join the others, they were already asking after you" Niko said and pointed me to the table. I nodded and made my way back to the others.

"Well that took like eternity" Pauline mentioned as I sat next toher.

"Got a small distraction" I answered and took a sip from my water. While I was gone I noticed that Tommi and Aleksi had left so there were only Robyn, Joel, Joonas, Olli, Niko and Pauline. Guys then decided to go to smoke and get some more drinks, leaving us girls alone.

"Okay so, you are a pole dance instructor?" Robyn then asked as she made sure the guys were far away from us.

"Yeah.. " I answered and took another big sip of water, like it was gonna save anything anymore, but I tried.

"This might come totally out of the bushes but.. Joel is having birthday next month and.. I kinda got an idea that it would be fucking awesome to dance for him as a birthday gift.. " Robyn started.