23. You must be Niko

My head moved up and down on Niko's chest as he took deep breaths. I felt his hand on the back of my head, massaging it, he knows how much I loved the feeling of him doing that. It felt like my brain was having a spa day. Exactly what I needed.

"You awake?" he whispered and kissed my head. I moved my face closer to his and kissed him. Silent sigh ran out between his lips as I moved my body on top of him and deepened the kiss. God I loved him. He was just way too perfect man to even exist. Any other man would have walked away long time ago because I made him wait so long for getting us to this point.

Niko caressed my hair and his free and moved to my back, pulling me even harder against him.

"You know.... " he started when our lungs reminded us about the importance of the oxygen.

"Mmh?" I mumbled against his neck. Niko turned us over so he was now on top off me. His eyes were focused on mine and the sparks flying between us back and forth was just unreal. He just smiled. The satisfied smile looked good on him and I'd lie if I wasn't wearing a similar emotion on my face.

"You are the most amazing woman I've ever met" he said and gently pecked my lips.

"And you are the first man ever who manages to make me blush over everything you say... " I laughed softly because the red colour was taking over my cheeks already.

"You should get used to it" the man grinned and rushed his lips on mine without any warning. The addiction I had on him had grown bigger than I thought it would. The way he made me feel when I was in his arms or just by being next to me were something I've never felt before. If this was what being madly in love really felt like then I did not want it to end.

When we finally got out from the bedroom Niko went to make some coffee and I found myself under the warm water. My whole body was still tingling from the pleasure he gave me. He loves me. He said he loves me. I was giggling like a little girl and tramping my feet against the floor tiles in excitement. I tried to calm myself down but it was so hard. Was this even real? I turned the water as cold as I could and I yelped. This was real so I quickly changed the temperature back to warm and washed my hair.

Once I was done I dried my body and wrapped the towel around my hair. I then put on a fresh pair of underwear and an over sized black t-shirt that said "Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting".

"Nice shirt" Niko grinned as he saw me walking to kitchen. I stopped and made some stupid modelling poses just to show off the shirt and then I went to get myself a mug to pour in some coffee. I sat opposite to him and tried to focus on my coffee but for obvious reasons my eyes were focused on the man other side of the table. How on earth can a man be so fucking handsome and with such an amazing personality? Is he even real? Am I seeing things? Going crazy?

"What?" he smiled and placed his mug on the table. I smiled while biting my lip.

"Just that... I'm sorry I had to make you this long-"

"Hey..." Niko cut me and reached my hand with his.

"I'd wait million years if I had to. I love you, pretty much from the first sight, and there is no way I want to push you to do anything you don't want to. What we had last night was absolutely amazing and I don't want you to feel sorry about anything.. And I'm sure that the fact that we waited only made it all even better"
My brain forgot how to create any speech that would sound something else than gibberish.

"From the first sight...?" I did not expect to hear that. The first time we met we were drunk as hell and I for sure did not look like someone who you would fall in love with.