22. Shut your mouth

I unlocked my door and we got in. The tension between us was stronger than ever and I knew that this evening was gonna end only in one way. But I did not want to jump right into it and I loved the fact that Niko was still playing by my rules even though I knew he had been waiting for so long already. It hasn't been easy for me either, I was waiting for the right moment even if the whole time with him felt right. I needed a man who knew what kind of shy, weird and awkwardly unsure person he was dealing with. And by now I knew that he was taking me as I am. I did not need to change myself for him. If this was what he wanted, then this was gonna be what he gets. I knew I wanted him. And I wanted to give him all I had tonight, I just hope he is ready for it.

We took our shoes and jackets off and before we could go even further into the apartment, Niko pulled me very carefully against him, after what he landed his lips on mine once again. The kiss felt just as amazing as the one we shared at Ro's, but it wasn't the type off kiss which would lead straight into some next action. He was still being extremely careful and loving that I was just melting away in his arms. My whole body was reacting to his touch and I wanted to be in his arms forever. Once we pulled away I took his hand and walked him to the living room.

"Wait here... " I smiled to him and went to get a chair from the kitchen. I wanted him to have a whole experience. Even tho I was nota type of dancer who would do shows, but he already got one, which was not even me on my best. The routine was easy for me but I wanted him to see what I was really able to do with the pole.

"Take a seat" I gestured the chair and Niko sat down.

"What are you up to?" he asked following my doings. I smiled at him but I didn't say anything. I dimmed down the lights and closed the curtains. This was for Niko, not for the neighbours from the building across the street.

"Mir?" he asked again looking a bit confused. I walked to him and leaned closer to his ear.

"You'll see" I whispered and stood back up, leaving Niko in to the living room while I grabbed my bag and went to my bedroom. I took off my jeans and pulled my black laced top over my head. I placed the clothes on the chair and I stripped myself completely naked before pulling on the same outfit I wore earlier when we danced. I looked myself from the mirror and took a deep breath. There was nothing to really hide anymore. He had seen me dance already. I had danced for him already, so this was just an little extra show for him because he was the only guy left without a kiss that time.

"You got this... "I whispered to myself and turned to my bed to take my phone. It had already connected itself automatically with the JBL I had in the living room, so all I needed to do was to press the play-button. Which I did. I got this...

I opened the bedroom door and Niko's attention was draw straight to me on that moment. The first lines of Bishop Briggs' River started to play and I'm sure he already got the hint what was about to happen the moment he realized what I was wearing. I took steps closer to the pole and swung myself on it. I loved to dance to this song. The rhythm in the song enabled me to do some fast changes from one move to another and also some sensual dance just around the pole. The choreography I had for this included some very difficult moves upside-down, side ways, pretty much every way. My favourites were the ones where I let myself slide down the pole until I was only few centimetres away from the floor.

During my time on the pole I tried to follow Niko's reactions. His lips were parted just like the first time, but I could see that he was getting turned on by what he saw. This time he did not need to hide it tho. The closer to the end the song was getting, the more I started to think about my next moves with Niko. I wanted him so fucking bad by now. I knew he wanted it too. So as the last chorus was about to start I got myself down from the pole and walked behind Niko at first, making few spins around the chair before sitting on his lap, straddling him. He let out a silent sigh as I started to move my hips around, against him. And few might have escaped from my lips as well. The look in his eyes got more and more hungry after each second and I continued to move to the music until I could hear the song reaching to the final notes. My chest was moving fast and I felt his fingertips slowly moving up from my shins towards my hips while I placed my hands on his shoulders and enjoyed the shivers he gave me. I could hear his breath getting heavier, pretty much as heavy as mine. I thought the tension between us was already on the highest it could get but I was wrong, it was still growing. The whole room got hot. I could hear how loud his heart was beating even tho the music was still on. It was all I heard.