21. It got me speechless

A/N: Ok I'm in a good mood today :D Enjoy!

**

I tried so hard not to make an eye contact with Niko while I was dancing around the pole or on the pole, but at some point it was getting hard not to look at him after I got the beat going in my veins and it carried me to some other levels of confident. The man was leaning back against his chair, lips lightly parted and his eyes were focused on me like I was the only woman in the world. I did not pay attention what Pauline and Ro were doing or how Joel and Joonas were reacting. I focused on Niko and from far I could see him forming "oh my god" on his lips when we got to the floor dance part. That part was just a warm up for the upcoming. The lyrics were erotic and so was the dance. Just like the eye contact between me and Niko. As the rapping part ended, we were all dancing around the chairs. Touching their shoulders from the back before walking in front of them and sitting on their laps.

"Oh wow..." Niko whispered as all he could see for a moment were my boobs in front of his eyes before I rolled my hips in his lap. He very carefully moved his hands on my hips and during the final movements I made he kept his hands firmly there, like not wanting to let go of me at all.

The music stopped and I had my forehead against Niko's just like Ro and Pauline had theirs against Joel's and Joonas'. I could already hear the next song starting and from the corner of my eyes I could see Joel and Ro kissing on my right and Pauline and Joonas on my left.

"We can do that when we're alone.. I know you don't want to do it here and now... But.. that dance was just to freaking hot..." Niko whispered and I buried my head into the crook of his neck. He had no idea how badly I wanted to run away but at the same time I wanted his lips on mine so badly I found it difficult not to do that. Just that, he was right. I did not want to do it here and now, not in front of the others. I had already gone over all my limits with the dance.

"Thanks... for the compliment and.. For being so understanding and patience with me... " I whispered to him and wrapped my hands around him.

"Always.. One more thing tho.." Niko smiled against my ear.

"Hmm?"
"You look so freaking hot with that clothing.." he kissed my ear making me giggle a bit.

"So.. Any feedback from the guys?" I asked the girls when we were back at the dressing room. Both of them blushed and Ro was the firstto open her mouth.

"He loved it.. Like.. Oh my god.. That kiss after the dance.. It got me speechless"

"No wonder, he was for sure speechless himself" I smiled andlooked at Pauline.

"Pretty much the same.. I have no words either" she raised her hands up. The both then looked at me and my eyes danced between them.

"What?"

"And what about Niko?" Ro asked and pulled her Led Zeppelin shirt on. I blushed again and hid my face into my shirt. I just did a lap dance to Niko and now I was blushing here over the easy question.

"He enjoyed" I smiled then and removed my shirt from my face.

"Knew it! But.. where was the kiss we were waiting for?!" Pauline then threw her shirt at me. I threw it back at her and pulled mine on.

"It will come" I said and pulled my black jeans on.

The guys were waiting us by the door and once we reached them, they all started to clap. We stopped and made a very dramatic bow to them, causing them to chuckle.

"So... This was the thing why you were not home most of the evenings?" Joel asked Ro and took her by her hand. The woman nodded and the she looked at me.