thirty-three

After about two and a half hours of driving around the city, we managed to find me a new skirt. The one appropriate enough to wear to school and to which satisfied Liam's big ego.

From the tailor shop to my school, it was another fifteen minutes drive. So by the time, Liam dropped me off, it was already our lunch break. His expensive car pulled up the parking lot right in front of the school and I furiously unbuckled myself from the seat. Liam placed his hand on my thigh, giving it a light squeeze.

"Today is my last day, Liam." I groaned at him.

He, in return, didn't say anything but leaned in and kissed me on the mouth. The kiss was gentle and clearly, affection.

"I am sorry." He mumbled, his warm breathing brushing against my lips.

I sighed, crossing my arms over my chest.

"It's fine." I breathed out, "But, Gi just texted me that our friend, Helena is hosting a senior party tonight at her place. In exchange of making me late, you can make it up to me by letting me go."

To think that I was one step ahead of him in his own game for once was already so stupid of me. But then my body had a shameful way of reminding me just how powerless I was when it came to him. The second his hand found its way abruptly up my thigh, I froze.

"You don't use that tone with me, little love." Liam purred suggestively, "Try again."

I gulped a mouthful, feeling the tip of his finger lingering close to the hem of my underwear. My heart began to race inside of my chest. It had been a while since he last touched me. And by a while, I mean two nights and half a day.

"C-can I go to a party?" Damn it. Stutter.

His darkened eyes took a second to study my timid expression before a smirk pulled up the corners of his mouth.

"No."

I huffed annoyingly, "Liam, you need-"

I was forced to gasp for an air when Liam pushed his fingers powerfully inside of me. Involuntarily, my legs parted, opening for him as he continued to thrust slowly in and out.

"I need to what?" He slurred seductively into my ear and buried his face into my neck. He managed to find my sweet spot within the first two seconds and began to suck on it. My hand gripped hard on the door handle.

"Fuck." I cussed. For the first time ever, I said fuck during our little moment. I could feel Liam smirking against my skin before he licked the spot he was once sucking on earlier.

My legs shook when he inserted another finger and my head threw back.

"Liam..." I moaned loudly.

"There she is." He whispered into my ears and fastened his thrusts. My juice was gushing out, all over the leather seat of his car and my pantie was drenched. I was so close to reach my climax when suddenly, his fingers stopped.

I looked at him. Face flushing hot and my legs were still very much shaking.

"Have a good day, baby. I will pick you up after school." He said, simply as if a second earlier, he wasn't just fingering me in his car.

"Seriously?" I shot him a death look. My eyes lowered to see his large member was dying to be let out off those tight pants he had on.