Chapter One

Chapter One

E.L.L.I.E.

I rushed into the lecture hall with not but a minute to spare. I took my normal seat in the back corner, as far away from people as i could get.

After muddy walks to campus, spilled coffee and bumping into multiple people, I had made it to class on time. 

Well, I'm not late and that's all that matters.

I pulled on my hoodie to cover my once white tee shirt and took out my note book. Looking through my bag I noticed I had forgotten all writing insterments. 

Great.

I looked through the room to see if there was any friendly  looking students to ask. Of course since it was only eight in the morning, most were asleep or looked like they were going to sleep. 

I was about to ask a blonde haired girl three rows down for a pen when I heard someone clear their throught right next to me. Suprised and sorta frightened I looked over to find a boy around my age only two seats down. 

He had messy brown hair, blue eyes, and a shadow of scruff covering his face. He was wearing tight black skinny jeans and blue and white baseball shirt. You could see multiple tattoos on his perfectly shaped arms. He was pretty attractive to say the least.

My first thought of this fairly attractive guy was, Who the hell are you and why are you near me.

You see, most people don't sit near me. It's not that I smell funny of have very weird habbits, I just get over looked. Not many people tend to look to the back of the room for a new best friend. Its like this with all my classes and has been since high school. It's never bothered me. I have my friends just not any in class to bother me and distract me from my work. 

"Do you need something to write with" he asked in a sorta high pitched british accent.

I looked at him for a second before answering, "Umm, ya-a," I answered dumbly my voice cracking at the end.

He handed me a pen and I nodded and smiled in thanks. 

"I'm Louis by the way," he said smiling.

"I'm Ellie," I smiled back.

The professor walked in and very one awake listened as he spoke. 

The class went by quickly and I didn't say anything else to Louis but he stayed next to me the whole time. It was really strange but didn't bother me as much as I thought it would. He was quite and only made some tapping noises now and then.

When class ended and I stared packing my things Louis spoke.

"Umm, do you happen to no where honor choir class is?" he asked shyly.

"Honor choir? Ya I do it's my next class. You could walk with me if you like." I responded with as much confidence as i could muster up.

He must be new to campus, I thought.

"Ok, ya sure. That would be cool." he said with a smile. 

I smiled back as we walked out of the class together.

Well this is new