Chapter Six

Chapter Six

E.L.L.I.E.

Liam, Louis and I spent the next few hours talking and laughing. Mostly Liam and me talking but Louis did speak and come out of his shell, just a bit.

They had moved to New York from London. Louis being from Doncaster and Liam from Wolverhampton. Liam had told me they came here for an "American experience" making me laugh at him. Louis didn't say much just a few comments here and there. He mostly just stared at me, like he has been for the past week.

After lots of laughter and pizza, we decided to go back home. We made it to the complex just after eleven.

I said goodbye to the boys and walked up to my apartment. Taking off my shoes I crashed on my bed exhausted from being up since 6 A.M. I fell asleep as my head hit the pillow.

+++

I woke up short of breath. I tried to open my eyes only to find something blocking them. Feeling down on my face, and felt something fluffy. Muffin. I carefully picked her up and set her on the pillow. She likes to sleep on my pillow but sometimes she ends up on my face. How? Not sure but it's sort of terrifying with a cat on your face. I looked over at the clock on my table to see the time.

9:30

I groaned and got up to make my way to the kitchen. Jess and Avery were probably still asleep so I made my self some tea and grabbed an apple. Just as I was about to sit down on the couch and watch some YouTube there was a knock on the door.

Who is here at nine thirty in the morning, I wondered to my self.

Putting down my apple and tea I opened the door. Louis stood on the other side with a small smile on his face. He had pajamas on and a bennie in his hair.

"H-hey, you forgot your phone last night and I thought I would bring it up before you panicked. Sorry if I woke you up," he said before holding my phone out.

"Oh my thanks my mom would have killed me if she knew I lost another phone. And you didn't wake me don't worry about it," I said smiling.

"No problem, I guess I will see you in class Monday," he said and started walking away.

"Wait Louis, do you want to come in for coffee and breakfast?" I asked him. He looked at me and thought for a second.

"Umm, I don't know..."

"Oh come Louis. It's just breakfast and we could talk without Liam around."

He was about to say something before he hesitated and thought.

"Uhh, sure why not," he said.

I walked out of the door way and let him in. He looked nervous almost like murders lived here. I mean Muffin is here but she wouldn't hurt him to bad.

"I could make pancakes or waffles if you like them?" I questioned.

"On no you don't have to go through the trouble to make any thing," he protested.

"Oh come on. I'm feeling pancakes any was so I will eat them if you don't," I said.

"Ok but I will help if you must make pancakes," he said surprising me. He didn't sound as nervous as he was a few minutes before.

"Ok just don't burn down the apartments," I said trying to joke.

Louis gave me a smirked and opened the fridge getting ingredients out. We made our pancakes in silence but not awkward silence. Once we were done we had a huge stack of pancakes, some Burt and some perfect.

We sat down and dug into the fluffy goodness. It was quite until I heard Louis jump out if his seat and squeak. I looked at him surprised be for I started laughing.

"What in the world Lou," I said still giggling. He bent down and picked up a cream ball of fur.

"Oi, stop laughing. If you felt something fluffy go across your leg you would scream to," he said trying to be serious before bursting into a fit of laughter.

Still laughing I said, "Try waking up with a ball of fluff on your face. Like to see your reaction then."

He started laughing even more. It was weird seeing Louis not being shy and laugh as hard as he could. Be was quite cute when he laughed and his eyes screwed shut.

When we calmed down Louis started petting the little kitten. She didn't even try biting him like she does to every one. She just layed there I his arms looking peaceful.

"Cat whisper aren't you?" I asked him.

He gave me a puzzled looked.

"Most of the time when someone picks her up she nearly eats their face of not fall asleep."

"Well apparently I am a cat whisper then. May be I should change my degree now," he joked and we started laughing again.

"What the he..." I heard someone say from the hall before they cut them self off.

"Morning Jess," I said.

"Morning... Hey umm Louis right?" she asked Louis. She looked slightly confused. I wasn't sire if it was just Louis or Louis holding Muffin and not being killed. Maybe it was both.

"Ya,umm..."

"I'm Jess. Ellies roommate,best friend and personal body guard."

"Oh well hello. I-I should probably get back to my apartment. Thanks for breakfast Ellie," he said before putting Muffin down.

"No problem. See you Monday." I said before he walked out.

As the door closed Jess hit my arm.

"As I was about to say earlier, what the hell!"

"What we had breakfast. I should be saying that to you," I said rubbing my arm.

"What was he doing here? Did he spend the night?" Jess asked a little to excited.

"Oh my no! He came over to give me my phone and I invited him in for breakfast."

"Oh, well how was he holding your devil cat and not being murdered?"

I shrugged, "Not sure but I think he is a cat whisperer."

"Ok and lastly, where are my pancakes?"

"In my tummy," I said before running for my life.

I heard Jess yelling my name before I slammed my door shut and locked it laughing like a hyena.

I have laughed to much for it to be only ten in the morning.

+++

Please vote and comment