Chapter Five

Chapter Five

E.L.L.I.E.

It has been a week since I had met Louis and he moved into the building. He lived only two stories down from us and I tried my hardest to keep Jess and Avery away from him. I tried to keep it a secret that he lived in the building but of course being the stalkers they are, they found out the next day. Jess nearly killed me and Avery was confused until we told her he went to the same University as us.

Louis continued to sit by me in English and stared from a distance during choir. We had met a few times in the lobby and stairs but luckly Liam was always with him so it wasn't to awkward. Even with Liam around he always was watching me.

It was quite strange having someone besides your friends to notice your existence. I have always been unnoticed, having plain brown hair and eyes I was always over looked. I wasn't really sure what to think  when ever Louis would stare at me. I felt sorta self contious not knowing.

Other then the constant stares Louis never really talked to me. He would say a simple 'Excuse me' or and awkward 'Hello' but not much else. He just seemed really shy around people. Almost like he preferred not to be noticed.

I walked into English to find Louis already there in the spot two seats down from mine. He was digging through his bag looking for something.

I sat down before asking "Looking for something?"

He looked at me,"Ya, just a pen."

I took out the pen he gave me last week and handed it to him. "Here it's yours any way"

"Thanks," he mumbled.

We sat in silence for a minute before Louis, surprisingly, spoke up.

"Umm, Ellie I was-s just wondering if you wanted to hang out with me and Liam tonight. W-we are going out for pizza and we thought you could come. You know to get to know you better. You really don't have to though if you already have plans," he rambled on. He seemed pretty nervous.

I laughed before replying, "Sure, I don't have plans so that would be great."

"O-okay. Cool. We could met in the lobby at seven?" he asked.

"Sounds good," I said smiling.

Our professor then walked in and started the lesson. I could feel Louis gaze on me once again. I wondered if me going to get pizza with them was his or Liam's idea.

+++

I was looking in my closet trying to decide what I should wear. It was only pizza so I didn't want to dress in heals and a gown but I didn't want to wear sweats and an old tee shirt either. After debating for a little longer I decided on a tan sweater and light skinny jeans.

I changed and put on a pair of black booties and grabbed my purse. I looked at my phone and seen it was 6:56. I walked out of my room trying to avoid Jess or Avery. With my luck I didn't of course.

"Where are you going?" Avery asked me as I walked to the door.

"Out," I tried.

"Out where?" she asked.

I opened the door before replying.

"Out with Louis and Liam," I said as quick as I could and ran out the door before she could reply. I ran down the stairs and landed in the lobby.

Liam and Louis were both already there waiting, both wearing simple tee shirts and jeans. Louis' tattoos were visible on his arms and so was Liam's.

Liam looked at me and smiled.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Yep," I said and we walked out the door. Louis was looking at me, big surprise there and didn't say anything as we walked the streets to the pizzeria place.

I hope this will be more then just Louis staring and Liam smiling. I thought.

+++

Please vote and comment