Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

L.O.U.I.E.

I sat on the couch movie playing one arm wrapped around small shoulders, a head laying on mine. I look over to see Ellie curled up beside me tears in her eyes. I take her face on my hands and look in her eyes.

"What's wrong Ell?"

She just looks at me with a hurt expression, tears running down her face. She closes her eyes pulling from my grasp. Sobs escape from her and o try to wrap my arms around her, only to be pushed away.

"Ell..." I begin to say only to be cut off by a loud knock on the door. I look at her before getting up and opening the door. I am met with a pair of deep blue eyes and a sly smirk. I gasp and steps back.

"N-nn-o-o," I stutter stumbling back. I hit the end of the couch and fall back.

I look over to Ellie, who has her eyes wide with fear. I look over to the door and see a pistol in the hands of the person. I let out a sob, tears falling down my face.

"D-do-on't y-you d-d-dare," I stutter out. I look at the pistol seeing its not pointed towards me but towards Ellie. Right as I get to my feet to block her there's a bang.
I look over my shoulder to see Ellie on the ground lifeless.

+++

I shoot up from bed in a cold sweat, tears running down my face. I put my face in my hands falling back down.

I shake my head, "No no no," I whisper.

The tears start falling quicker then before. I flip on my stomach and bury my face in my pillow. I had had this dream countless times but this was different, Ellie was there. She was the one to get shot.

"No!" I yell into my pillow. I get up from the bed and pace around the small room, hands on my head. I can't do this.

I cant put Ellie on danger. Even if I don't know her all that well I just can't. I knew when I got to know her that I could potentially hurt her but did that stop me? No, it didn't and I fucking kissed her. Why did I have to kiss her? It made me get even more addicted to her. Her soft lips, how she had to reach up to my height, her small fingers running through my hair. All from one simple kiss.

"Fuck," I whisper/yell. I pase the room trying to calm down. It may have been just a dream but I couldn't take it. I knew the dream could possibly come true and that scared the shit out of me.

I walk over to the window and open it sitting down in the seat. I rest my elbows on my knee's, resting my face in my hands. A sob comes from my lips and I curl into a ball. Its been a while since I have broke down. Only once since moving to America. It felt like the weight on my chest was slowly lifting but not completely. It was still others with my thoughts.

I soon fall asleep, no tears left, just my thoughts.

"I have to stay away from her," is the last thing I thought before falling into a restless sleep.

+++

I'm sorry it took so long to update I just had to think of the story later on.

Please vote and give feed back. Im not really sure how many people feel about this so if u have suggestions or any thing please comment. <3