Glimpse Of The Apocalypse

By: gelleiaes_

Started: January 31, 2022
Ended: -
Published: May 08, 2022-

Language: Tagalog & English
Genre: Dark Fantasy, Mystery/Thriller, Science Fiction.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Trigger Warning!

This story contains sensitive topics that may trigger anxiety or depression.
- Suicide (Thoughts, Attempts)
- Inappropriate Words
- Gore

This story is unedited so there will probably be a lot of typos and wrong grammars.

A/N: (11/2022)

This will be quick!

First of all, I just want to point out that at this point of writing, even if I've written many drafted works already, I still consider myself a beginner, I may have thought of a really good plot and a well made outline but I'm still not sure what exactly is the right way of writing so please do excuse my mistakes.

And secondly, when it comes to my characters' emotions and personalities, I may or may not have mixed some of them, again, I'm still just a beginner, and there are a lot of characters so it's really hard to put them all together.

Lastly, I'm still trying to explore and see what more I can do, I've been trying different words lately that I think would really fit my stories and I hope it would be the same with you readers.

Also, I'd appreciate it if you leave some feedbacks so that I could learn and improve in the future, it would really be a big help.

Thank you!

Read at your own risk!

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

This story is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

!!Plagiarism is a crime!!