☁︎5☁︎

Ririka's POV

I sat there, the words that Kirari said to me spinning around in my head. Everything stopped, I didn't want to do what Kirari said, but I had to.

Y/N's POV

I walked around the school looking for Ririka, but I couldn't find her anywhere. As I ran laps in the school I became more worried each empty room that I entered. She didn't tell me she wasnt going to be at school, we even left together.

All my thoughts stopped when I ran into someone, we both fell to the floor and when I looked up, there she was, Ririka Momobami.

"Ririka! I'm so sorry, but where have you been I've been looking everywhere for you." I asked worriedly.

"That's none of your concern Takahashi-san."

"O-oh..." That was all I managed to say before she walked away.

As I walked into class I saw that Yumeko had been switched to my class. She patted the seat next to her excitedly when she saw me, to which I obeyed and sat next to her.

"Hi Y/N-san! How are you doing?" 

"I'm okay, Ririka seemed upset today though so now I'm a bit upset."

"Oh, I'm sorry. Would you like to go eat with me after school to cheer you help?"

"Oh sorry, but Ririka and I usually go to a cafe together after school to get some tea."

"Mm well let me know whenever you wanna hang out some other time then!"

"Sure."

She giggled as the teacher came in. 

~Time Skip~

As I walked out of school I noticed Ririka getting in a car with Kirari. As I ran up to it, it looked like Ririka started to hurry her sister into the car.

"Ririka what are you doing? I thought we were supposed to go to the cafe together."

"Um, I can't I have family business okay, now leave me along."

I didn't even get to say a word before they drove off. 

"Are you sure she loves you?" I jumped as I heard a familiar voice behind me.

Turning around I was met with brownish-red eyes looking at me with curiosity. 

"What do you mean of course she loves me."

"Mm I don't know she seemed like she really didn't want to be around you, and she was pretty rude when talking to you."

"That's just because she had a bad day, that's probably why."

"Probably? o you aren't sure?"

"Look lets just go grab something to eat together since I have nothing better to do."

"Oooo, sounds great to me! Come on my car's over here."

"You drive a car?"

"Yep! Well just for today since my driver is sick, but that's besides the point now come on."

~Time Skip~

Yumeko's POV 

As I drove us back home, I couldn't help but look at Y/N as they started falling asleep. They looked so at ease I couldn't do such a horrible thing and wake her up. I decided to take her to my place, and my driver would just take us to school.