☁︎Yumeko☁︎

"I choose Yumeko." She leaped in joy hearing her name being called from your mouth. Pulling you into a rib breaking hug she repeated the words 'thank you'.

Ririka was extremely disappointed but showed no hatred and only wished the two of you luck.
__________

Yumeko became a very wealthy business woman as you became a famous company owner. You were loaded with more money than you could imagine, to this Yumeko would go out and buy you the most expensive items she could find.

You had many years of fun a spending whatever kid of money you wanted before you started thinking of something else. After you and Yumeko finally got married, you expressed wanting to adopt a child. Yumeko was hesitant at first before agreeing deciding that it'd be nice to have a little demon around.

You wanted to adopt a young boy who's name was Sébastien, but he had two other siblings, his brother Sergei and their little sister Anja. Yumeko thought it'd be perfect to adopt three kids instead of one.

"The more to spoil the better!" She exclaimed. You laughed at her response and adopted the three.

They were real big trouble makers, Anja was the most well behaved, and Sergei always protected her. However, Sébastien was a bit more reckless like Yumeko, spending a ton of money like his mother and have a need to make people feel below him.

Yumeko would bring Sébastien to work with her a lot, saying it was 'beneficial for him' and you brought Anya and Sergei, letting them see the eyes of a company owner. Sergei was always excited and Anja just went for the snacks there.

Your life with Yumeko was filled with happiness.
___________
[End]

That wraps this book up!

I hope you all enjoyed my first book! It was nice experience for me and I think I'll definitely be making more books in the future!

Currently working on another right now!

Have a wonderful day!

Word count: 333