☁︎Ririka☁︎

"I choose Ririka." Ririka ran to you and hugged you tightly.

"Oh Y/N! I'm so glad we get to give our relationship another chance, thank you so much!"

You laughed before looking over towards Yumeko. Her eyes filled with pain, she smiled weakly at you.

"It's alright, you guys were already together before. Hopefully you can be happy this time." Tears threatened to fall as she smiled.

"Thanks Yumeko..."
___

Years passed, you and Ririka had gotten married. The Momobami and Takahashi families finally becoming one. You and Kirari began to like each other and would hang out a lot.

You ran a successful company while Ririka lived her dream of being and influencer. You lived in a large house, leaving you and your two cats plenty of space. You had adopted a ragdoll cat for Ririka who was named Yarn and a mancoon for yourself, his name was Dusty.

Ririka expressed feelings of wanting something new in the house. Finally getting what she wanted to say out of her mouth, you were met with the idea of adopting. Not too long after you adopted two lovely girls. The older one named Sophie and the other Rose.

You both felt like a complete family now, and Kirari acted as the perfect rich and single aunt. Both of you thinking she was spoiling them a little too much.

Sophie was quiet like Ririka but enjoyed to hangout with you a lot. Rose was a mix of the both you and enjoyed Ririka's company more. They were both well behaving girls, but still enjoyed spending all the money they could with their aunt.

Your life with Ririka was content and filled with love, you two would never do anything apart and spent a lot of your time with each other and your kids.
_________
[End]

Next up will be if you decided to be with Yumeko.

Another short chapter but I'm honestly starting to run out of ideas.

Hope you're having a great morning/evening/night!

Word count: 338