There and Back Again

Shadow Step Chapter: 2 There and Back Again... 

I got up are saw that my manager gave me a new address to meet Ruki at today. I got dressed and hailed a taxi to head off to work.  

~Photo~ 

I was dropped off at a huge house. 

"Is this his?" I ask myself. I walk up and knock on the door. sure enough the singer answered the door. wearing black skinny jeans, a black and white shirt, he still had his huge sunglasses hiding his eyes.  

"Good to see you Mokashira, come in." he says moving out of the way. 

"Nice to see you too." I say walking inside. I tried not to act stunned, but it was hard. this place was fricking amazing!  

"I thought it might be a little more comfortable and easier if you just came here. why don't I show you what I have already. 
"Yeah..." I say still looking around. The man walks off and comes back with his Macbook.  

I get a text on my phone and see that it's from Kifumi. 

"Any chance we can meet before I have to go to recording today?" it reads. 

"I think so, when were you thinking?" I reply. I put my phone back in my pocket and sit door next to Ruki and we begin on the new costumes for there new PV Ibitsu.  

"I think the silver gives it a shine." I say. 

"Yeah, I have a thing for glitter." he says. I smile and reach over to grab my bag of the coffee table. I feel my necklace fall out of my shirt, but make no attempt to put is back. I sit back up and rummage though my bag.  

"That's a beautiful necklace." he says.  

"Thanks." I hold it in my hand. 
"Mind if I ask where you got it?" 

~RUKI~ 

"I got it from a boyfriend of mine back in high school and I always wear it. just a reminder I guess." 

"What happened to him?" 

"Oh, he went off to form and band with his friends. I haven't seen him in 5 years." I take off my glasses and look her strait into her eyes. 

"Moka?" I say. her mouth almost drops open, but she doesn't let it. 

"What is your name?" she says. 

"Takanori Matsumoto." I say. 

she wraps me in a hug and I hug her back. I can hear that's she's crying. 

"Moka, there are so many things I've wanted to tell you... so many times I wanted to see you, but my life wouldn't allow me." 

"Taka..." she says though tears.  

"I'm so sorry that it's been so long." I say holding her close to me. 
"I'm so happy for you..." 

"What?"  

"You made your dream come true..." I've been gone for five years and instead of called me a selfish jerk or something like that, that is what she says? 

"Moka..." 
"Taka... i knew that you wouldn't have much time for me once you set your mind to what you wanted to do. and I accepted that... I..." 

"Don't feel like you have to bail me out ok? I was being selfish." 

"but you weren't..." she sits up and looks at me.  

~MOKA~  

I see that familiar smirk sneak across his face and he pulls me in and kisses me. all the memories of us start rushing back in a blur.