Drifting....

Shadow step 11

~Ruki~

I litteraly haven't left my house in at least 5 days. Everything just seems meaningless. Every time I think of leaving I fear someone asking me where she is. I just don't have the heart to answer. I lay there staring at the floor. My phone filled with many unanswered messages. It's just hard. I don't know what to do. I guess I just have to move on. 

~Moka~

 I lay there on the floor. Just still. It just ached my soul that nothing I do will patch thing up with him. I'm fairly certain he hates me. I'm sure the rest of the guys hate me too. I was alone again. I haven't felt this way since... Never. 

I get up and avoid any mirrors in the place. I stare at the pills that were laying on the counter. He got them for me so I wouldn't be so sad anymore. Well you saw how that worked. I mess the the bottle and just stare at it. 

~Ruki~

I will admit my feelings and the same as they were that day, but I felt empty. I got up and finally decided to something. I got dressed and made myself look presentable. 

"Ruki!" I hear. 

The guys come busting into my house. I forget they had keys, damn. 

"Your alive!" They say coming up to me.

"Yeah."

"Where the hell have you been?" 

"Right here."

"I told you we should have looked here first." Uruha says.

"What's been going on." Kai says.

"Nothing."

"Whatever." 

"Really."

"Then why have you been in here for 5days strait?" 

"Because I can."

"That's not a good reason."

"I don't need a good reason." 

~Moka~

I'm so tired of feeling this pain. It feels like shit. What am I talking about. I'm so pitiful. 

I unscrewed the lid and took a handful of pills. And looked at them for a minute. 

"It's not worth the pain." I choke them down. I felt my arms and legs tense up. I felt it harder to breath and I felt I the floor. I deserve this don't I?

~Riuki~ 

Kifumi told me that he didn't think Moka was doing well lately to I figured I'd go see her. 

I knock on the door and it slowly opens. I see her on the floor. 

"Moka?" I say rushing to her side. 

She was just barely breathing? I found her phone and quickly dialed 911. They were on there way but I don't know if they will make it in time. 

"Moka, Moka! Stay with me. I say trying to get her to stay awake. 

"Moka you can't die on me."

"Riuki?" She mumbles. 

"Moka stay awake ok? Everything is going to be ok." I say. Soon the paramedics come and take her away. I make my way to the hospital and sit there in the waiting room. God I hope she's ok. From the looks of stuff she OD'd. I pulled out my phone and called the one person who needed to be here. 

"Moshi Moshi?" 

"Ruki-San!?"

"Hai?"

"You need to come down to the hospital right now."

"Why what's going on?"

~Ruki~

"Moka OD'd?" I say out loud. The guys gather around me. 

"I'll be right down."

I say hanging up the phone.

"This is all my fault." 

"Ruki..." They say.

"I'm the one who made her do this." I felt the tears run down my face. I ran out the door and into the car. Te guys follow me and we make our way to the hospital as fast as we can. Moka please don't die...

Next chapter: pale...