Torn

Shadow Step Chapter: 10 Torn

~RUKI~

This just couldn't be. How could she do this to me? I mean fighting or not it's not like I went off and slept with someone. I mean I might have some time ago but not anymore.

~MOKA~

I sit there still crying my eyes out. I heard the door open and Shinji's voice says,

"Moka?"

"Shinij?" I say thought tears.

"What's wrong? He says sitting next to me.

"It's Ruki..."

"What did he do?"

"No, it's what I did."

"What?"

"I have to go apologize to him."

"Moka?"

"I'll be back Shinji."

"Let me go with you."

"no, you can't."

"Why?"

"Because I need to fix my own mistakes." I say running out of the house. I go through the guys seeing if they had heard from him. Aoi was the only one who had heard from him recently.

"Well he called me earlier but didn't really say where he was going."

"Oh, well thanks anyway."

"yeah." I hang up the phone and then look to see Ruki's car. I look in the window, but he's not there.

I walk around the park looking ever where for him. I went deep into the brush and finally saw him sitting there. He had his head buried in his knees hugging them.

"Ruki, I'm sorry about earlier ok? I didn't mean to act like I was defending him." I say sitting down next to him then hugging him.

~RUKI~

"I don't know what I was think. I don't want you to think I'm cheating on you. I mean Tsuzuku is just a friend. I don't think about him that way."

I was getting really pissed at this point. I shook her arms off me and I heard a small sigh from her.

"What's wrong?" She says. I completely snapped at this point.

"What the fuck do you think? Finding out your girlfriend slept with another man isn't exactly good news." I say snapping my head up them slowly lowering it again.

"What?"

"Don't act like you don't know anything. I know the whole story."

"Ruki..."

"Don't you dare lie to me." There was silence.

"Taka you don't understand..."

"Yeah because when you're fighting with your boyfriend is totally ok to go sleep with someone else."

"It was a dumb mistake."

"I'll say it was."

"I'm not the only one at fault Takanori." Stared at her.

"You think you can pin this all on me?"

"That's not what I said."

"You didn't have to."

"You can't say you didn't look at others?"

"I can... I never stopped thinking about not for one second... yet you..." I looked away. I was so angry I could just hit her, but I wouldn't.

"If I can't trust you..." she was crying by now. Call me cold but I felt it necessary...

"Then I can't be with you..."

"I'm sick of crying and feeling sorry for myself. When you think you can keep your hands to yourself, then maybe we can be friends again." I say getting up and walking off. This was the final straw. I'd had enough of her saying everything is my fault. I still love her. So so much, but if this is what I'm expected to get. What I'm in for I'm not going to take this laying down. I have better things to do then to just sit here and try to coax her back to me. If she's going to act like this.... Then i'd rather be alone...

I got in my car and drove off back to my house. I walked in and lock the door behind me. I walked up to my room and sat on my bed. I fell to my side and hung my arm over the side.

"Why did you have to choose this?" I mumble to myself.

~MOKA~

I sat there dumbfounded. How did I ever think I could get away with this? It was a bad Idea from the start. Now not only have I lost my boyfriend and my life, but I lost my best friend too...

I slowly got up with my blood shot eyes and wanted to kick myself for even accusing him of being unfaithful. I wonder back into my almost abandoned apartment and dropped to my knees in the living room. I felt the tears coming, but to hold them back was something of dreams. He's not coming back this time. That bad boy from high school that tried to desperately to get me finally got his wish and now... now nothing was worth it. I broke his trust and his love. He's was never going to forgive me. .Never... if I had to live like this I guess it's what I deserve.

"He's doesn't care about you anymore." I tell myself. It hurt but it was the truth.

"If you just up and died tomorrow, he'd continue to live and succeed like before. He just wouldn't care. And it's all your fault."

I crawled to the couch and laid there. I looked at my phone to see that Tsuzuku was calling me. I screamed and threw my phone at the wall.

I just wanted to die. I felt that bad. Fuck this, it's all my own fault I just need to get used to it. There's a lot more karma where that came from...

Next Chapter: 11 Driffting...