[Final] Journey

Shadow step chapter 15: [Final] Journey

The day was a quiet and peaceful. It was a nice day the sun is peaking though the windows and everything seemed happy. The feeling I had missed. He was right today is a perfect day. I got up and quickly found some clothes to go and meet the guys. I saw them up ahead and waved to them.

"So you ready?"

"I guess."

"That doesn't sound very convincing."

"I'm just nervous is all."

So we headed back to uruha's house and the last thing I remember before getting smothered by people was hearing.

"I want to do her hair!"

"No! let me do her makeup!"

I swear they act like little girls. But I let them do it anyway. 

"Wow Moka you look beautiful." They say. I look in the mirror and see what looks like a princess staring back at me. 

"Wow you guys are good."

"Thank you!" They all say. I make my way into my dress and look at the finishing project. I really did feel like a princess my hair was done up in a beautiful bun. 

~photo~

And the dress was the one that they helped me pick out. All of it came together so nice.

~photo~

"So you nervous?" Uruha asks.

"So nervous." 

"Don't be." Reita says.

"Kinda hard not to be."

"It just you and Ruki up there ok? That's all ." Aoi says.

"Thanks." I say smiling.

"You ready to go?" Kai says. 

"I guess." I say. 

It was a pretty small wedding since he was famous now and everything, but it was nice. I wouldn't want millions of people there either. I took one last deep breath and started walking. I must have had my eyes closed most of the time because when I opened then I was half way down the aisle. I saw Ruki smiling at me. He looked so handsome. I finally got there and he took my hand and then ceremony began. I wasn't listening much to what he said. I was just staring at those deep blue eyes in front of me. It seemed that I had waited so long for this moment but it came at just the right time. After we said our "I do's."

He brought me in for the kiss. Such a sweet taste. And just like that it was over. 

The party was fun but then the guys and us headed back to Ruki's. 

"So have you guys decided where your going yet?"

"We're still deciding." Ruki says.

"Somewhere warm." I say leaning on his shoulder. 

"Agreed ." He says.

I feel like we literaly became two different people over the course of 6 years. And I have a feeling that this change is for the better.

~Ruki~

Wow 6 shot years of knowing each other has lead to this. We I'm glad that I took this journey with her at least. There's no one else I would have rather taken it with. It was about 2:30 in the morning. I couldn't sleep. It just made my head hurt from all the things to think about. What our lives will be from now on. I mean so much to take I to account. But it doesn't worry me. Not one bit. I mean we have gotten though way worse then this. There nothing we can't over come now. 

She rolls over and her eyes slowly flutter open.

"Did I wake you?"

"No." She mumbles. 

"Why are you up?" She asks.

"Couldn't sleep?"

"I guess." 

She lays her head on my chest and say,

"It's ok, because I'm never going to leave your side. Ill always be right here, beside you. You never have to look for me."

I smile and move the hair out if her face.

"I know... You'll be just like my shadow..."

~END~ 

All my hollow fans! It's finally over! T^T it makes me so sad! Oh well at least it was a happy ending :)