The Beginning Part 1

"But Father, I don't want to!"

"I'm so sorry my sweet, I may not know what he looks like.. but I've heard he's handsome, Plus our kingdom depends on this Marriage.."

"But dad! I don't even know if he's my type yet!"

Darling.. I'm sure he's handsome and a man that's just right for you... can't always judge people when you've never even given them a chance. Maybe treat him like an unread book!"

"BUT DAD, THAT MAKES NO SENSE AT THE MOMENT. I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT HE LOOKS LIKE AND NEITHER DO YOU!"

"ENOUGH ,EVE. IM SICK OF YOU ARGUING WITH ME, YOU'VE GOT THE BEST LIFE ANY GIRL IN THIS KINGDOM COULD EVER WISH FOR, YOU'RE MARRYING HIM NO MATTER WHAT."

"But dad.."

"I'm sorry Eve darling ..just go to your chambers"

You trudge towards your chambers, eyes full of glistening tears. You really did not want to marry this man, you grimaced at the thought of your dad marrying you to a possible bridge troll.. no matter what his book contained you would never want to read it or be apart of its writing.

AT EVE'S CHAMBERS:

You plop onto your bed, Limbs spread across the sheets, you grab onto your pillow and hold onto it tightly and bury your head in it as you begin to scream and cry into it, trying not to be too loud so that the maids don't hear you. "W-why must this not be all a bad dream.."

you cry for so long until your eyes got droopy and the muscles in your face became weak and sore, causing everything to go blurry which caused you to fall asleep.

Four Hours Later:

"U-ufffffh.. My back hurts.. I must've fell asleep weird.." knock knock "hm? who's there?." "Eve dearest, its me. I have more information on the wedding! May I come in?"

"Oh..thats right..I almost forgot. Come in."

You suddenly remember the arranged marriage you were so hastily forced into. Goddamit.. if only you could've forgot about it for a little longer..

Your father sits down on the edge of your bed, with excitement in his eyes.
"Good news! Whilst you were in your room, The father of your future husband and Your future husband have decided to stay here until the wedding!"

You Gagged at the words 'future husband'.. you haven't even met this guy or seen his face at all.

"Wow dad!..that's.. amazing. When exactly is the wedding though?

"Good question, dear. The wedding is exactly 2 days from now!"

Your eyes dilate and your mouth shoots open. "T-TWO DAYS?!"

"Mhm! The sooner you marry this man the better! For our kingdom, and for your mother remember?"

"B-but father.. don't you think we should atleast see eachother first..?"

"Ahah! Well you see I would let you, but tradition says you can't see their face before the wedding happens!"

"BUT DAD! HAVE YOU SEEN WHAT HE LOOKS LIKE ATLEAST?!"

"Nope! I've only seen his father so far, And he's a fairly decent looking bloke, fit structure, black slick hair, and really nice eyes!"

You freeze in place, jaw slanted open from shock, eyes staring traight at your father in disbelief, and a face that just said 'are you serious right now?'

Your father looks over at the grandfather clock in the corner of your chambers "well! I think that's all for now, the prince will arrive in a few hours, so make sure you don't slip a look at him, alright, Tradition is tradition, Goodbye!

You freeze for a moment, then sigh and plonk down into the pillow abyss of your bed, and then think to yourself "well.. My dad wouldn't force me into things I didn't want to do unless it's really important. And maybe the kingdom and my mother, Criqstonia did really depend on this marriage.."

You lay silent and then jolt up. "Alright! I'll do it, for the sake of my father and my mother!"

Plus. Even if he wasn't your type, you could make an exception.

"Oh! Yeah! I should ask where the wedding will take place, nobody better to ask than father!"

You get up from your bed and head out the door.

You turn corners and strut through corridors, you were starting to feel more confident about the wedding after the whole "for your father and for Criqstonia" thing.

Maybe this won't be so bad after all.