Swimming & Bets

Clary's pov

I woke up the next morning in my bed. Jace must have put me back here last night I thought. I got changed and walked downstairs to find everyone already eating breakfast.

"Good morning Clary!" Celine greeted me. "Here come have some breakfast."

I sat down at the table beside Alec and Isabelle, and started to eat. I noticed that Jace was staring at me so I looked up, but as soon as I looked at him he looked away.

"Did something happen between you Jace?" Isabelle whispers to me.

"Why?" I ask

"Because he keeps staring at you more than normal." She whispers back and I just stay silent.

After breakfast we all went out to the lake. I was laying on a chair with Isabelle next to me again.

"Clary come swimming!" Sebastian shouted from the water.

"I don't want to." I called back.

Sebastian got out of the water and walked over to me. My eyes were glued to his abs, Isabelle noticed my staring and bumped my shoulder.

"Your gonna come swimming." He smirked at me.

"No I'm not." I smirked.

"Oh yes you are. Watch." He smirked and suddenly he threw me over his shoulder.

"Sebastian put me down!" I yelled and all the parents looked at us and laughed.

I tried to squirm out of his grasp, but he held me tight. He then stopped at the edge of the water.

"Sebastian don't you dare." I threatened.

He laughed and threw me in the water. It was ice cold, and I quickly came up to the surface. Sebastian was right next to me in the water.

"I'm going to kill you." I said half jokingly, and I splashed water in his face.

"Hey!" He shouted as he I swam away from him laughing.

I got out of the water and ran from him. He caught up to me fast and grabbed my waist and turned me around.

"Got you." he said with a smirk and I laughed.

I noticed Jace staring at us. Alec was talking to him, but he wasn't listening to him. As soon as he saw me looking at him he looked away and listened to Alec.

Sebastian and I walked back to the lake, and we started a big game of volleyball at the court.

I was on a team with Isabelle, Sebastian, my mother, and Valentine. On the other team was Jace, Alec, Celine, Mayrse, and Robert. Everyone else didn't want to play.

"I'm gonna crush you Red." Jace said challenged me.

"Oh we'll see." I smirked back.

"Let's make a bet. If your team wins I have to do anything you want me to do." He said.

"And if your team wins?" I asked.

"I'll think about it." He smirks.

"Your on." I said and he just smirked at me again.

It turns out Jace was a really good volleyball player, but my team beat his.

"So what do you want me to do Red?" Jace Asked with a grin.

"I'll think about it." I smirked and he just laughed.