Dreams & Fights

Clary's pov

That night I dreamt Sebastian and Jace. They were both wearing all white, and they were standing in some room.

"Pick me Clary." Sebastian said.

"No pick me Clary, I'm the one that you want." Jace said.

"Don't listen to him Clary, you want me." Sebastian said while glaring at Jace.

"I can't choose though." I said.

Suddenly Isabelle appeared. She was wearing a long white dress and she walked towards me.

"You better pick fast, Clary. Otherwise they both might lose feelings for you." She said and I woke up.

My alarm was ringing, but I was wide awake anyways. I turned off my alarm and started to get ready for school. What if Jace and Sebastian both lost feelings for me? I needed to make a decision fast.

I ate breakfast and Simon and I drove to school. We got our books and we went to English. A few minutes later Isabelle, Alec, Sebastian, and Jace walked in. Jace is here! I shouted in my mind.

They all took there seats and Sebastian and Jace both smiled at me as they sat down in there seats.

"Your out of the hospital already?" I asked Jace happily.

"Yeah they said I was doing good." He said with a smile.

Class started and Mr. Thompson started to talk.

"Okay class, we are going continue with our lesson from yesterday. As you know we were analyzing emotions. Today we going to talk about jealousy." He said and wrote jealousy on the chalkboard.

"Can anybody tell us what jealousy is?" He said.

Sebastian's hand went up, from beside me. Weird, I thought.

"Mr. Morgenstern." Mr. Thompson called on him.

"Jealousy is when you feel envious of someone or something. When you wish that you had something that another person has, but you don't." He said coldly.

He then shot Jace a dirty look, and Jace glared at him. What? I thought. Then I realized why they were being so cold to each other. Sebastian had seen Jace and I kiss. I looked at the ground, turning red.

"Interesting opinion, Sebastian." Mr. Thompson. "Anyone else?"

Jace raised his hand.

"Yes Jace?" Mr. Thompson said.

"Jealousy is a horrible trait, and I think some people should suck it up and deal with it, if they are feeling it." Jace said while glaring at Sebastian.

Mr. Thompson looked confused for a second. "Ok thank you Jace." Then he started talking about something else but I wasn't listening.

I felt horrible about Jace and Sebastian's fight. It was because of me. If I had just made a decision, this wouldn't be happening.

After class I walked up to Isabelle.

"What's going on between Sebastian and Jace?" I asked her.

She bit her lip nervously. "Last night they got into a fight about how you kissed Jace. "

"This is all my fault Iz." I said sadly.

"No it's not, just go and talk to them, it's lunch so they'll be in the cafeteria." She said.

"Okay, but wish me luck." I said and I left to go find them.