Shes gone ( 2 )

I sat in then living room of Klaus Mikaelson's house. The sacrifice was tonight it's been about a week since I turned and everything feels so different. Even though I was dying soon, I'd do anything to protect my friends including Damon even if that means I lose him for good this time. He hates me he even said he doesn't want to see me again. "Love it's time to go." Klaus said I nodded but then everything went black.

I slowly woke up my neck was a little sore. "Yn?" I looked up and saw Tyler. "Tyler?" I asked I smiled but then I realized I was chained up to the wall. I tried to pull them down. "Yeah I already tried that." He said I sighed "Tyler you shouldn't be here." I said "why?" He asked "Klaus he's starting the ritual." I said "Who the hell is Klaus?" Tyler asked "he's-." I stopped when I heard a noise from upstairs I heard someone rush down and walked in the room it was Damon. "Damon?" I asked he smiled and ran towards me and took off the chains. "What are you doing?" I asked "Saving you." He said and brought me up from the ground. "No!" I said he looked at me confused "Yn we don't have time for this." He yelled "Damon save Tyler, but I made a deal I'm going to die tonight. You can't save me I'm sorry." I said he looked at me "No I'm not going to stand here and let you die! I can't lose you again." He shouted with tears my heart broke "Guys we have to go!" I heard Matt say and walked over to get Tyler out of the chains. "Go Damon take Tyler." I said "No." he said "Damon, we have to go." Tyler said "No im not losing you again!" He said "Damon if you don't go we will all be dead, please go!" I yelled "NO!" He said I sighed and pulled him in and kissed him like it was our first kiss. He kissed me back passionately and with hunger. As we did I speed us outside and pushed him off and went back into the Cealer and shut the door, as I did I heard Damon yell. I cried my heart broke but if I didn't do this then Caroline would die. I couldn't let that happen.

"No!" I yelled as she was now behind the door. "Damon we have to go now!" Tyler yelled and grabbed my arm. I stood up knowing there was no use she was gone and I couldn't save her this time. "Okay." I said and walked pass them then we all ran away.

Later

I stood there I saw Elena being brought in. "Yn?" She whispered "hey." I smiled I knew that Stefan and Damon wouldn't let her die or found a way to save her. But everything had to go down so Klaus believed it was real. "What are you doing here?" She asked but yelled "I took Caroline's place." I yelled back she looked at me and shock her head "No, you can't die." She said and started to cry "Elena it will be okay, I know what I have to do." I said she shook her head "ah!" We heard we looked and saw someone being brought in I was confused on who it was. "That's Jules she's a werewolf." Elena said i nodded "Yn he still loves you." Elena said I looked down I knew she was talking about Damon, because I still love him too. "I know, but he will move on." I said she looked at me I could feel her eyes on me. "Move on, from your death?" She asked "Elena, please just understand that I have no choice. He will be fine." I said "Klaus!" We both heard we looked behind us and saw Stefan "Stefan what are you doing?" I asked "Saving you." He said I looked at Elena "What is it?" She asked "He wants to trade his life for mine." I said her eyes widened I sighed I knew klaus wouldn't let that happened we made a deal.

Earlier

"Where's yn?" I asked as we made it back "She locked herself in the cellar." He said still upset "Damon, what are we going to do?" I asked He sighed "I'm going to give myself over, I'm not going to let the love of my life die." He said I looked at him then Matt looked at me. "Damon you got bit."'Matt said "What?!" I asked Damon sighed I looked at him "where did you get bit?" I asked Damon sighed "Where Damon!" I yelled he rolled his eyes and left his sleeve. I took his arm "We will find something a cure." I said "first let's deal with yn and Elena, then we will deal with me." He said I nodded

Now

"Sorry Stefan but I have other plans for you." Klaus said and stabbed him. Then klaus walked up to me "Your turn darling." He said as the fire around me vanished. He held a Woden stake in his hands I sighed as I was ready for what was going to happen next. Then I felt Klaus pull me close. "Don't worry little vampire I won't kill you today." He said and snapped my neck.

Later

"Yn." Heard a familiar voice say "Yn wake up." The voice said my eyes opened and it was Stefan. "Stefan what happened?" I asked "Klaus he didn't use you in n the ritual." He said "No, Caroline." I said freaking out "She's fine, he used Jenna." Stefan said I froze "No that wasn't supposed to happen." I said "What about Elena, is she dead?" I asked "Very much so little vampire I have so much planned for all us." He said I knew Elena wasn't dead Stefan and Damon wouldn't let that happen. I looked at Stefan he wasn't himself how long have I've been out? "You've been out of it for a couple days yn." He said I sighed "We have to go leave mystic falls and help klaus."
He said I nodded not knowing what's going to happen next now that I am officially not a dead vampire.