Always (2)

"Morning sunshine. "I said as I heard Elena wake up "Did I wake you?" She asked "No I've been up for hours ." I said "Really, you didn't say anything." She said "Because I had nothing to say." I responded and turned around to her. "Last night was a mistake nothings changed we are still broken up." She said looking around for her pants. "Maybe we should keep making mistakes, big ones." I smirked she sighed and walked towards the door. I looked at her as she left but sped in front of her to stop her ""Damon please let me through or at least put some clothes on." She said  "Your lost, I make a great naked breakfast." I smirked she rolled her eyes and pushed her way through and hurried downstairs. I leaned back against the door frame and sighed how could I screw up so badly.

I rushed downstairs now fully clothed when I heard Stefan talking to someone"yn is missing Kol took her who knows what he's going to do," Stefan said  "I know Stefan." Klaus said "yn is missing?" I asked they both looked at me "Yes, but we are trying to find her." Stefan said "I've looked all over town my mom has a search party looking for her." Caroline said "Care you knew and didn't tell me?" I asked "Yn has been kidnapped and you're making this about you?" Caroline asked "Care-." "Elena dont." She said I was hurt my best friend is kidnapped and no body has done anything.

I was sitting on the couch with my hands in my hair she's is gone. "Stefan," klaus said I stood up and walked over to him  "No she came here because of Caroline and me she's gone, kol will kill her Klaus." I said he looked down "yn is missing Kol took her who knows what he's going to do." I said "I know Stefan ." He said again "yn is missing?" Elena asked shit "Yes, but we are trying to find her." I said then Caroline came in the house "I've looked all over town my mom has a search party looking for her." Caroline said "Care you knew and didn't tell me?" Elena asked I rolled my eyes "Yn has been kidnapped and you're making this about you?" Caroline asked "Care-." "Elena dont." She said. "Elena we've been looking all night." I said "wait this happened last night?" She asked "Yes while you and Damon were fucking yn beens kidnapped and her fiancé

." Caroline said "Caroline!" I said "No as I said yesterday stefan we shouldn't have brought her back, she was happy she had everything she always wanted now it's all gone." She said "Liam's dead?" I asked "Yes kol snapped his neck, we asked Bonnie to spell his body so it doesn't rot, so yn gets to say goodbye." She said my whole world stopped yn is gone and Liam's dead she's lost everything because of me . "Klaus what a unexpected surprise brother, blondie why is he here?" Damon asked I looked down "Stef why is klaus here?" He asked again "Heard yn was here just wanted to see her." He said "Oh, well where is the lovely yn?" Damon asked "she's-." Caroline cut Elena off "her and Liam are having lunch at the grill," She told him he nodded "Whatever, Elena and I have Jeremy's parent teacher conference to attend." He said and dragged Elena out of the room.

I sighed "Damon can't know yn is gone." Caroline said "Caroline he should know I know he says he doesn't care for her but he does." I said "Stefan, Caroline is right Damon can't know she's gone we have to find her ourselves." Klaus said I sighed they were right he hurt her more then anyone has ever hurt her. "The only reason kol wants yn is revenge towards Damon." Klaus said my eyes winded how could I forget

yn pov

i slowly woke up, my head was throbbing and I could feel chains around my wrist. I brought my hand up to my head as I did I felt a liquid. Once I brought my hand down and saw blood on my finger steps shit "Look who's awake." I heard I looked up  and so Kol Mikealson. "What the hell Kol?" I asked "Relax darling, Damon should be here soon." He said Damon? "Damon,
Stefan's brother. Kol you know I don't know him, what does he have to do with anything?" I asked he turned around and looked at me confused. "Yes you do your the love of his life." He said "No thats Elena." I said why would Damon be in love with me we just met. He slowly walked up to me and looked me in the eyes. "Where's your bracelet?" He asked "What bracelet?" I asked confused why is he acting weird?