Part 7 New Challenge

The next day Arjuna came to King Drupada. His arrival surprised the King.

"My son, how are you?" he asked as he hugged him.

"Okay, father king," he said while worshiping.

"Father? You mean..?" King Drupada said confused.

"I am Cakranegara, father. I'm sorry. I disguised myself as Cakranegara to avoid meeting father sage Durna." Arjuna replied.

Hearing this, King Drupada was shocked.

"So Cakranegara is you? O universe.. No wonder.. I thought that you are the only one who can win your sister's competition. Ahh, thank God then.. I am very happy, my son," he said as he hugged his son-in-law again.

"Yes sir. Forgive my mistake," he said worshipping.

"Never mind.. I am happy that everything ended well. Go, son. Get some rest. The wedding ceremony should made you tired."

"Sendiko father," Arjuna paid homage and withdrew. He returned to their bedroom.

"Wake up, sleepyhead." He said while kissing his wife's cheek who was still asleep.

"Ahh.. What time is it kangmas? I never wake up this late. It must be because of you. I was so tired last night. My body feels sluggish." she said as she rubbed her eyes.

" she said as she rubbed her eyes

Arjuna smiled. "The sun is high. How about we have breakfast in the garden? I want to enjoy Maerakaca's beauty, " he said while caressing his wife's cheek.

"Yes, of course. I'll take a shower first." Srikandi said. She rushed to the bathroom. After bathing and making up, Srikandi followed her husband for breakfast in a bungalow in the middle of a lake located in the middle of Maerakaca Park. Arriving at the bungalow, she could see that there are various kinds of cakes and fruits on the table.

"Do you know the history of this park, yayi?" asked Arjuna.

"No. I only know that Uncle Gandamana built it for my mother. Do you know?"

"According to my grandfather, sage Abyasa, this park is actually a heavenly garden called Taman Sriwedari. This park is divided into two parts: Banoncinawi park in Dwaraka and Maerakaca garden in Pancala. This is a divine park, yayi. No wonder this park is so beautiful. No wonder you use it for your contest." Arjuna said while pinching his wife's chin.

"Is it ?" Srikandi gasped in disbelief.

Suddenly Drestajumena came. Arjuna invites his brother-in-law to have breakfast together.

"Kangmas, I've just been told by my father that Cakranegara is you. I was really shocked. But in my heart, I also don't believe that anyone can build this park in an instant except you. I'm so happy for both of you. When she told us that she was studying archery with you, I've already felt there must be something between the two of you. It's also true the saying, love can't be forced. If you both have already destined to be together, you two would get together at the end. Even though you met many obstacles but you would finally unite in a bond marriage. The love story of you both is really a true love story. " he said with a smile.