Part 10 Slander in Amarta

Various methods were used by the Kurawa to get rid of the Pandawa from Amarta. They were jealous of the prosperity of the kingdom of Amarta and tried to seize it. Astina was actually a rich kingdom. But Astina's wealth did not satisfy the greedy Duryudana. He wanted to get the wealth of the kingdom of Amarta too. Therefore, various strategies have been launched to seize it and all failed.

"Your majesty, if we can't take Amarta in an open way, there is a way that's even more accurate and guarantee it wouldn't fail," Patih Sangkuni said.

"What is it uncle?" Duryudana asked curiously.

"That is the strategy of slander. Have you ever heard of the saying ngluruk tanpo bolo, menang tanpo ngasorake? It means that with a strategy of slander we can get what we want without having to deploy troops or directly involved," Sangkuni replied.

"Hm.. Interesting, uncle. Then how can we get Amarta?" Duryudana asked.

"The only one who can do it is Batari Durga."

Duryudana was surprised to hear that.

"Batari Durga?? What do you mean uncle?"

"If the your majesty really steadfast in your stance, hard-hearted, determined, you should  ask Batari Durga's help to malign the Pandawa so that they are suspicious of each other between them. If we can't divide the Pandavas, we will break their children, slander them so that they are suspicious of each other between them. Their strength is unity because they have the motto tiji tibeh, die siji mati kabeh, mukti siji mukti kabeh, one dies all dies, one victorious all victorious. That motto makes them strong."

"Okay uncle. I will meditate asking Batari Durga for help."

"Well then, I will ask to leave. Please you first, later on, if there is a result, call me."

"Okay uncle."

King Duryudana meditated in the middle of the Yamuna river. His determination paid off. After 40 nights suddenly came alight. Arriving in front of the king, the light transformed into a god, in the form of a female giant. She wears red clothes. Her aura was so terrifying that anyone would be afraid to see her. But not King Duryudana. He calmly worshiped the Batari.

Batari Durga is actually a beautiful angel

Batari Durga is actually a beautiful angel. One day she was cursed by her husband, Batara Guru, to become a giant because she did not want to serve her husband. Since then her frustration made her like to do evil things.

"My grandson Duryudana, why are you calling me?"

"God Batari, I beg your help. I want to seize Amarta, but the Pandawa are too tough for me. Can Batari help me?"

"My grandson, haven't you got Astina? What else is missing?"

"I will not be satisfied until the Pandawa dies, Batari. They are like dust in my eyes. Like needles in my heart. I am not satisfied, Batari. Please help your majesty."