Part 9 Prabu Jayakusuma

Srikandi was reading the report when her staff coming.

"Gusti Ayu, today there is an additional 1 more dispute problem. Could you come to the office?"

She raised her head. Actually today she was already tired physically and mentally after adjudicating the disputes of several people. But since it was her duty as regent to mediate, she forced her body to stand up.

"Let's go," she said.

They then walked to the office. In the room, there were 2 men who seemed to be fighting.

"What's the problem?" she asked kindly. She purposely didn't sit in the chair to make a friendly impression.

"Gusti Ayu, I have a cassava field. The cassava field is the mainstay of our livelihood. But his chickens always destroy my cassava field, Gusti."

"Gusti, I have several chickens. They are the ones who help us live. The chickens provide eggs for our nutrition. That's why we can't keep them in the cage. Because if they are locked in the cage, they would get stressed and don't lay eggs."

"Don't you guys have a fence to restrict your chickens' movements?"

"Fences to restrict chickens must be tight, gusti. We don't have the money to make a tight fence."

"Since this is the problem of both of you, of course, you guys have to work together to solve this problem. My advice is how about you plant dense shrubs so that the chickens can't get through. Besides providing protection, it can also be a source of income. You build a live fence like that and dividing it by 2, for example if the length of the yard is 10 meters, then 5 meters belongs to A, another 5 meters belongs to B. Because this is a joint plant, then you both are responsible for its maintenance. You can arrange fertilization and watering schedules together Thus, apart from benefiting from the plants, you can also foster friendship and kinship through mutual plant maintenance. As for the plant, you can ask the nursery at the palace. They have lots of seeds. How about it? Do you agree?"

They looked each other.

"I agree, gusti ayu," they both answered.

"Thank goodness my suggestion was approved. Fine, if there's nothing else I'll end our meeting."

"Sendiko, gusti ayu."

After the meeting ended, Srikandi rushed to her room. She felt so tired. At her bed, she laid down and hugged her bolsters. She thought about her new role as regent in Warubinatur. It turns out that being a regent was not as easy as she imagined. So tiring and mind-blowing.

Just being a regent turned out to be tiring, let alone being a king like father. He must be really tired, especially because he was quite old now. Poor father. Maybe Drestajumena could replace his duties once in a while, she thought to herself. She was very tired, in a few seconds she fell asleep. In her slept, she dreamt of meeting a beautiful woman with a glowing body.

"Who is the goddess?" she asked while worshiping.

"Srikandi, I am the goddess Saraswati. I was sent by Batara Guru to order you to meditate in the Kandaka forest."

"Really, goddess? All right. Thank you for telling me, goddess."

Suddenly she woke up. Was it true that goddess Saraswati was here just now? She asked herself. Soon, she fell asleep again.

In the morning she gathered her courtiers. She ordered them to represent her in office affairs because she was going to meditate in the Kandaka forest. After dividing the tasks, she went alone to the forest. In the forest, she looked for a comfortable place to meditate. After finding it, she meditated while fasting. She eliminated all five senses, there was no desire and hope, purely submits to the power of the Sanghyang Jagad, the Creator of the Universe. There was no sense, intention, thought, only sincerity. Due to the gentur (solemny) meditation, there was no animal dare to distract her, no disturbing spirits. After a month, suddenly Batara Guru appeared in front of her. The main God who has 4 hands looks radiant, graceful, and charismatic.