3.

as mike catches the text and voicemails from his parents, he knew this night wasn't going to end well.

it was the usual.

you think you can play the guitar for live!?

you are nothing!

i didn't give birth to you for you to waste your life like this!

you are going to regret everything!

it's tiring at this point. painkillers and alcohol is not suppressing the pain any more.

so he goes to walk around down. a vodka bottle in hand as he stumbles across the blocks and wishes for a car to hit him to help end it all.

how does one get so abused that they think suicide is the option?

well, mike could tell you.

you just need 2 toxic parents who you would never ever please. no matter what you would do, it would never be enough.

never ever.

as he stumbles across town, he comes across a unfamiliar bridge that probably no one would ever come across.

it was on the side of down and it all water below.

jumping off and making it look like a an accident was an urge he had. an urge he couldn't control.

hopefully his parents would understand when he pasts.

it's the only reason why he owns a gun. sometimes he just wants to pull the trigger right in front of them.

he really does.

*:・゚

getting into the band wasn't expected by el.

she didn't want to go to the first meeting actually but arrow dragged her along.

"you good?" arrow asks her for the fifth time today making her move seats to the only free one in the room.

surprisingly, right next to mike.

alessandra claps her hands, "congratulations to everyone who are here. for half of the year we are going to work on composing your own piece and adding things to other peoples work. it could be covers or a classical piece."

"great." el mutters.

"i have assigned the partners already and i'll explain the first assignment later." she continues.

"darla and jack. seth and lolita. carla and vincent. tommy and daisy. arrow and kelsey—"

"oh jesus fuck." arrow breathes out, knowing kelsey has always tried to catch his attention.

"and uh, mike and el." she finishes.

"first assignment is to find a song and to change it up. of course the original melody would be there but new things would be added. you'll have 3 months then a new assignment would be assigned." she explains, "get into your groups now!"

"what's up." el turns to mike, "we're doing oh mami by chase atlantic since i got a few ideas already."

"sounds great." he nods and they both get up to grab their instruments.

el lays the upper half of her body on top of the drums tiredly and he sits down with the guitar on his lap.

"can we just relax for now? i'm sure we can whip up something." she mutters.