EPILOGUE

dear arrow.

i hope you're happy now. see, i'm out of your hair just like you want.

i guess, i'm glad you protected me from them for my first 20 years of my life basically but at the same time i wished you didn't.

because if you didn't have, i wouldn't feel so damn guilty for YOUR actions. i keep saying, 'no this is my brother he wouldn't have touched me. it was a heat of the moment' but no. you're you.

you slapped me. you chocked me. you pinned me to a wall and talked to me the way you know i'm afraid of and hate.

but anyways, i'm going now. i hope you're happy.

just know that i love you, though you hurt me in ways i could never possibly imagine.

oh and, my death would be on you and your family that you clearly support.

love el.
now your no one but just a girl you lived with for years.

*:・゚

dear holly,

hey little sis!! i'm sure by the time you have found my note, you would have noticed my absence. hols, i'm sorry for doing this.

i know after nancy it has been hard on everyone but especially on me. believe it or not hols, me and you aren't alike at all. mom and dad don't enjoy my company, they don't enjoy me but they do to you.

me being here will affect that for you and so to make it easier, i think it's time for me to go.

but hey, i won't be far. maybe when we're a bit older we'll find each other again. holly, i love you.

i'm sorry i'm leaving you but, it's better for us. better for me. i'm just more glad i didn't pick fucking suicide.

not that i'd matter anyways but just know that i love you death, hols. you're the best little sister i could ever ask for.

and hey! i know you never met her but i got a girlfriend named el. she's cool, she gets me. im sure you two would have got along actually but i'm afraid you guys just couldn't have met.

holly, remember to call me or text me if anything happens. if mom and dad ever does anything, you call me first.

no matter where i am, i'll be there for you.

goodbye holly, i love you endlessly.

look up at the stars like we used to when we were young and maybe just maybe, you'll hear me talk back.

love mike.
your lovely older brother that will forever love you no matter what.

*:・゚

a/n: this was just a chap of their letters left for their siblings since it felt weird to leave a book without an epilogue.

anyways thanks for reading this short story... i hope you guys enjoyed <3

... us against the world coming soon ;)