9.

el: can't come to rehearsal, forgive me :(

mike furrows his eyebrows at the text. something was up considering the sarcastic sad face.

mike: what's up? why can't you come?

el: nothing. but practice your bit!! you got this, alright? you're gonna do amazing!

he smiles at her supportive texts and that does make him feel better.

mike: alright. need anything?

el: not anything. painkillers lookin real good on the counter doe.

mike: u sure there's nothing i can do?

el: perhaps u should come over and hug me. hey let's makeout because that really did ease some shit. (not using u btw <3)

mike: i'm coming over rn.

el: aw ok i'm bleeding so that's cool

mike: hold on

he locks his phone and places it away before rushing towards the dorm buildings.

it was close if he walked fast, which he could because of his long ass legs. he sped to the dorms, right up to el's level and then rushed to her dorm.

he didn't bother knocking and went straight to trying the doorknob and it did indeed open like expected.

"el?" he calls out.

"bedroom!" she shouts back to him and he heads for her bedroom.

he opens the door and sees her sitting on her bed crisscrossed trying to dab alcohol on a cut on her back.

"hey," she smiles at him as he walks over to the bed and sits down behind her, "let me help."

she nods.

"how'd you get it on your back?" he asks and helps disinfect her wound.

"oh, i did this myself, they haven't stopped by at mine again and i'm too paranoid to go to arrow's." she explains as he nods, "okay."

"we could work on our project if you want." she says, "but we're ahead anyways."

he shakes his head, "we just do something fun."

she turns her head back to smirk but he pushes back forwards, "don't move, i'm putting your bandage on."

she groans, "well what fun thing? we could makeout."

"seriously?" he asks, "all done."

she turns around and answers his question, "seriously. but you're a bad kisser, a good distraction though."

"bad kisser!?" he exclaims, "you're the bad kisser!"

"i'm not a bad kisser, i'm a great kisser. where as you, you need some more practice." she teases with a grin as he rolls his eyes playfully, "do i?"

she nods, "yes. you wouldn't be able to keep up." she stands up and heads to the door.

he smirks at the sight of her oversized shirt riding up and giving a clear view of her ass through those baby pink lace panties.

"let's watch a movie or something." she suggests and heads out.

he follows her, "it better be a good movie."

"oh, it will." she grins and sits down at the couch, "it'll teach you how to kiss properly."

"no, it'll teach you."