Eleven

After returning from trick-or-treating, and after putting Oliver to bed, Steve decided to take a nice hot shower. Letting the water wash away his scarecrow makeup and soothe his aching body. The cold always messed with his joints, making them stiff and ache. Thankfully, the hot water helped.

Barely hearing the shower curtain open with his hearing aids left in their room, Steve peeked his eyes open to watch Bucky step into the shower. Closing his eyes again, Steve tipped his head back into the spray. As he wet his hair, Steve felt Bucky wrap his arm around his trim waist. Just like the stream of water, Bucky's hand slid down his body. Stopping at his ass and giving the firm cheek a sensual squeeze while he buried his nose in his neck; scenting Steve for all he was worth.

Arching further into Bucky's sturdy body, Steve moaned. Moving his hands from his own wet hair to Bucky's dampening strands instead. Threading them through that luscious hair as Bucky's mouth started pressing open mouthed kisses down the column of his neck. When Bucky's teeth scraped along his scent glands, Steve moaned and gave the locks a tug, earning a groan from the alpha. His alpha.

It wasn't their first sexual endeavor post-partum, but Bucky still pressed his mouth to Steve's good ear and asked, "How ya feelin'?"

"I'd feel better if you touched me," Steve brought his leg up to frame Bucky's hip, earning another groan.

The noise going straight to Steve's dick and causing slick to start naturally lubricating his hole. Backing Steve up to the tiled wall, Bucky eased himself onto his knees. Hefting Steve's hiked leg to hook over his broad shoulder.

As the alpha's only hand traveled down the crevice between his cheeks, his tongue licked a stripe up Steve's hardening cock. From root to tip before swallowing the omega down and into his throat. When Steve felt that wet cavern swallow around him, he tossed his head back and loudly moaned.

"Fuck," Steve gasped when Bucky suctioned on the up-pull and flicked his tongue over his slit while he eased his index finger into Steve's hole.

When Bucky swallowed back down, Steve fucked himself up into the heat of his mouth. Soon enough, they were working in tandem with Steve fucking himself into Bucky's mouth and then back on his fingers. Close to coming, Steve stopped his hips and shoved at Bucky.

"What's wrong?" Bucky asked, instantly removing his fingers and watching Steve for any signs of pain or discomfort.

Chest heaving, Steve thumped into the wall as he shook his head. Assuring the brunet, "'M fine. Gonna come."

"That's kinda the point," Bucky salaciously replied with a shit-eating grin on his smug face.

As Bucky leaned forward to lick over Steve's slit, Steve shook his head, causing Bucky to pause. Dropping his leg from Bucky's shoulder, Steve turned around with his chest against the shower wall. Over his shoulder, Steve started, "Need yo– ooh!"

Before Steve could even ask for Bucky or his hard cock, his alpha was licking into his hole. Back arching and pushing his ass further into Bucky's face, Steve could feel his orgasm quickly approaching. Suddenly, Steve stopped caring about Bucky being in him as that talented tongue plunged into him over and over again; thoroughly undoing Steve.

To knock Steve over the precipice of pleasure, Bucky reached around to grasp Steve's erection. It only took one, two, three strokes before Steve was shooting his clear climax over Bucky's hand and onto the tiled wall. Still working him through it, Bucky's hand kept stroking over Steve's dick while his tongue lapped at the new gushes of slick from Steve's release.

Forehead resting against the wall, the attention was starting to edge towards painful. Even after Bucky removed his hand from Steve's cock and returned it to his own where he hastily worked it over himself. Once Bucky came, himself, Steve waved his arm back to get Bucky to stop eating him out as, in his post-orgasmic state, he slurred, "Sore."

"Sorry, doll," Bucky apologized, pressing an affectionate kiss to Steve's ass cheek. As he stood, he nuzzled against Steve's neck. His stubbly cheek roughing the skin of his neck just as it had on his ass. Sweetly, Bucky asked, "Want me to wash your hair for you?"

With his forehead still against the wall, Steve nodded and breathed, "Please."

"Of course, doll," Bucky assured, pulling Steve away from the wall so he was leaning against his sturdy frame instead.

Kissing Steve's neck, Bucky leaned over to pump some of Steve's shampoo into his hand. With a touch just as tender as it was when he washed Oliver's hair, Bucky lathered Steve's blond locks. Making sure to massage Steve's scalp as he did so.

"Okay, rinse," Bucky instructed, helping Steve move back under the shower spray.

Content and pliant, Steve did as directed while Bucky quickly soaped up his own body, so they could finish at the same time. However, since Steve was rushing, he ended up getting soap in his eye. Eye watering, he winced and whined, "Ow!"

"Aw, honey," Bucky rushed to rinse the soap from his body, so he could help Steve. To start, he held Steve's hair back and tried to keep anything else from getting into his eyes.

Once Steve's eye was cleaned out, he hesitantly opened them to find Bucky pushing his suds-free hair away from his face. When Bucky noticed that Steve was just looking at him, he blushed and said, "Hi."

"Hi," Steve repeated, softly smiling up at the alpha. Snaking his hands up and around Bucky's neck, Steve brought him down so he could kiss his alpha. His kind, loving, and empathetic alpha. "I love you."

Bucky kissed him again, "I love you too."

When Bucky carefully turned them so he was the one standing under the water, Steve gazed up at him, "I don't know what I'd do without you."

"You'd be just fine," Bucky self-deprecatingly joked as he shut off the water. Steve poked him in the side, making him squirm. Considering Steve wasn't laughing, Bucky's brows furrowed as he asked, "What? You would be."

"Yeah, well, I don't wanna find out," Steve wrapped his arms around Bucky's slim waist, "Okay?"

Becoming more serious, Bucky nodded. Shaking out a fluffy blue towel, he draped it over Steve's slender shoulders and agreed, "Okay."

Drying himself off while Bucky grabbed his own towel, Steve confirmed, "I mean it."

"I know," Bucky assured.

Stepping out of the tub, Steve started drying off more thoroughly. That way, Steve didn't have to look at Bucky as he reiterated, "I wasn't just saying that."

"Yeah," Bucky chuckled, climbing out of the tub, "I got that."

Steve's heart raced as he held his tongue. All he wanted to do was tell Bucky that he wanted to spend forever with him. That he wouldn't mind marrying him. And even though it scared him shitless with the revelation, he wouldn't mind mating Bucky. Steve knew that all of that was a big step. But they did have a baby, so who cared about an ideal timeline?

"Wait," Bucky paused. Tilting Steve's face up so he could look at him, Bucky asked, "What are you trying to get at?"

Averting his gaze, Steve worried his lower lip with his teeth. Only for a moment though. Then, he spoke to the walls as he admitted, "I want you forever."

"Stevie, you have me," Bucky brought Steve's face back to facing him as he reassured, kissing his forehead, "You have me for forever."

Despite hating how weak and pathetic he felt in that moment, he still asked, "Promise?"

Nodding, Bucky confirmed, "Promise."