. ˚◞♡ ⃗ 🕊*ೃ༄ 𝟷𝟹 : ‎ᗢ : 𝙾𝚞𝚝𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚛

Now that they ha a visual of the dilemmatic situation of Greenwood Heights, Air Force and S

Now that they ha a visual of the dilemmatic situation of Greenwood Heights, Air Force and S.W.O.R.D was working with a new spirit and determination. 

They had managed to gather the government registered names of the people who had appeared in the sitcoms as supporting characters. Hayward was rarely in the site, which Shuri didn't mind and often kept company with Torres.

However, there were a few unanswered questions like: Why the Star shape?  Why sitcoms? Is it airing from space ? Was Bucky really alive?  

Shuri was returning to her seat after getting a cup of coffee for herself. Looking up at the screen, she dropped her beverage on the floor.

Not even bothering to spare a glance at her mess, she immediately went to fetch Torres.

◦◦,'°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°',◦◦

"Does she look okay to you?" Shuri asked as she and Torres started at Yelena seated on a bench in the recently aired sitcom. Y/N was in a conversation with Amy in the background, hands each carrying multiple shopping bags.

"I mean she doesn't look hurt," Torres replied timidly, "But that is definitely not the Romanoff Jr. I met yesterday."

"So what are you implying? Deep cover?"

"With whom, or what? why?" he shot questions, shaking his head, "I mean, what even? Is this like an alternate reality? A crazy social experiment?"

"It's a sitcom," Shuri raised her eyebrows to emphasis, "A 1950s sitcom."

"But why? What for?"

"I don't have enough intel to give you that answer," she turned to face him, "But," she dragged the word, catching his attention, "I may have an idea."

Shuri and Torres had tried to shoot a broadcast frequency to match with the sitcom's and tried to reach out to Y/N. But it didn't work out as they had expected it to, making Shuri kick the dustbin in frustration and Torres console her for the effort she had put.

◦◦,'°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°',◦◦

"50s, 60s, and now the 70s," Shuri deduced as she and Torres watched Bucky help Y/N up to her feet from under the table as soon as the rain in the house ceased, "I mean, what's the point? It can't be for my enjoyment."

"I can't believe Y/N and James are having a baby," Torres rested his chin on his palm.

"I know right," 

"You guys knew each other, right?" he turned to her, "Were you close?"

"I mean," Shuri shrugged, "Kind of, I guess. But we're good friends. We met after the Sokovia Accords. She was devastated after she found out Wanda died in Vormir," she added in a sorrowful tone.