. ˚◞♡ ⃗ 🕊*ೃ༄ 𝟸𝟶 : ‎ᗢ : 𝚂𝚞𝚙𝚎𝚛 𝙿𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚜

-ˋˏ ༻ 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟎𝐬 ༺ ˎˊ-

"This is it. Game time," Mara announced as she walked with Aaron, Billy, and Tommy. Y/N and Wanda were trailing behind the kids, talking to themselves.

"It's not a competition, Mara," Aaron gave her a look.

"It is if you're a winner," Tommy grinned and turned to Mara before both of them ran forward together.

"Tommy," Billy sighed at his brother.

"So, like," Y/N trailed, "Tommy and Billy. They're good kids,"

"Spawns of demon," Wanda shook her head with a chuckle, "As much as I love them, it gets a bit too much, you know,"

"Yeah," Y/N agreed, "Oh, well, when were they born? 'Cause the last time, I saw you—"

Wand narrowed her eyes at her, "You're interrogating me," 

"Pfft! No, I'm not," she denied quite helplessly, "I'm just tryna make a conversation and I'm curious. And you don't look the same—" she muttered to herself, contemplating on whether she should mention it or not.

"I get it. It's fine," Wanda chortled at her flabbergasted state, "Yeah, I know I look different,"

"But, why?" Y/N scrunched her face as she questioned.

"The same reason you did all this," Wanda gestured around at the neighbourhood, "I don't wanna be reminded of the past either,"

Y/N's expression dropped at her answer as her brows creased in a mix of emotions.

"Next house, mom!" Mara jogged over, and Y/N and Wanda turned towards her.

"Oh, we have a junior entrepreneur here," Wanda jabbed a thumb down at her with a proud look.

◦◦,'°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°',◦◦

Dusk had fallen; Y/N were still fixated on the short conversation she had with Herb about Bucky not being on duty, even though he had told her quite the opposite.

Wanda had let Mara, Aaron, Billy, and Tommy, steal candies from other kids while Tommy used his superspeed. But then Y/N had made them return the candy, saying that it wasn't a nice thing to do.

The kids were walking in the front with low spirits as they spoke between themselves.

"Never thought you'd be such a bad influence," Y/N crossed her arms.

"Says you," Wanda retorted, "How ironic,"

Y/N raised her eyebrows at the accusation, coming to a halt in her place.

"Look," the redhead sighed, "I'm just trying to do my part, okay?" she spoke, "Come to the town, surprise the best friend, create tension in the family, cause a ruckus and hence, give you grief," she paused, "That's what you wanted, right?"