Chapter 1.

~Damien~

I sat there, staring and watching him go by. I wanted to get up, to run to him so badly, but my knees wouldn't let me. I attempted to get up and fell back onto the stone bench. I'm sure I looked pretty stupid. Like that wasn't bad enough, but I was going after A GUY. Not just any guy, but THE guy. Now the air smelt like him, I could tell it was him because my senses kicked in. The aura shifted, my mood became happy instantly, and I had to shut my eyes tight to keep from falling off my seat. I clenched the bench harder, my teeth harder, and opened my eyes. I saw Chad standing right there, looking at me with his head cocked to the side and his eyes directly on me. I looked at the ground immediately, hiding my harsh blushing. My hair came in front of my eyes, which was good on my part. That meant I could look up and flip my hair first, people said I was cute when I did that.

I fipped my hair as I sprung my head up, trying to look at Chad in the eyes. I managed to for a split second, but his eyes were a deep, icey blue. I wanted his eyes so bad. Mine were just stupid green. A bland old green compared to his light-dark blue eyes? That's nothing. I decided to look down at Chad's perfect lips, I think I could handle that.

"Hey Chad.. Why'd you come to see me? All your friends are over there." I said, pointing towards his group of idiotic friends wearing their letterman jackets. He's so different from them, I don't see why he even associates them. Really, I don't see it.

"I came to see you. They're getting annoying really, plus I wanted to check your stomach. I know that sounds weird, but I'm only asking because I saw what those dumb fucks did to you earlier.. I'm sorry I didn't step in. I hate myself for not doing it."

~ Chad~

I can't belive I just asked to look at his stomach. He's straight, it's obvious. He's had girlfriends before. I have too, but he's kept his for longer. He was single now though, I guess I saw my shot to go after him. It's just that dating girls is my cover up for being gay, it's all an act. I've been in love with Damien for so long now, it's dumb. I looked at the ground after I started to talk about my so called "friends" beating him up. Before I had time to mope, he spoke.

"Sure, it's okay.. I didn't really expect anyone to help anyways.. I mean, it's been happening since day one.." I just looked at him. His head was down now. I sat next to him, dropping my backpack and wrapping my arm around him. I hugged him tight and touhed his stomach. It felt so right, but so wrong at the same time. THE KID WAS STRAIGHT. I knew on the inside I myself was gay, BUT HE WAS STRAIGHT. I can't do that. I did anyways, too late now I guess.

"It's okay, just let me look Damien. Don't worry, I'll try to protect you from now on. I don't see why they pick on you or even anyone. You're not even invisible here, you're one of the people that stick out most to me. You dress great, jeans everyday and amazing t-shirts. I just don't see it, but instead of just sitting here, why don't we head back to my place? I can probably take a better look there."

He nodded, looking at me with sad eyes. I grabbed our backpacks, took him by the shoulder and started walking to my car. I opened the door and threw our stuff in. I turned around, looking at him. He was still sad. I had to do something to cheer him up. I opened his door, letting him in. He stepped in, then I shut the door. The car could wait, the ride could wait. The next thing I did was walk up to my group of friends, punched the biggest douche bag there square in the face, and walked away. They yelled back at me, I just stuck the middle finger up and proceeded to my car. I opened it, got in and sighed. Then I looked at Damien and said, "Well, ready to go now?"