Chapter 16.

~Chad~

Damien was whispering to me, slowly and softly as he said, "Chad, there is nothing more I want. I want to be yours and only yours. You're perfect to me, I don't care what other people think. The only person I can imagine myself with is you."

Immediately, I pulled out of his embrace to cup his face and bring it to mine. I kissed him softly, passionately. He kissed back, only he seemed to want more. Kissing him deeper, I poked my tongue out to let him know I wanted it too. Damien, the love of my life, opened his mouth and pursued my tongue with his. We wrapped out tongues together, I felt a small groan from the back of his throat. I started to pull my tongue out of his mouth, his tongue followed it until it couldn't reach anymore. We broke the kiss, I instantaniously felt lonely, but I knew I would get more later.

"I love you so much Damien." I said, tears falling from my eyes.

"I love you Chad, more than you could ever imagine." He was crying too, but his crying was more snotty. It was cute, everything about him was cute.

"Go get changed, kay babe? I want to bring you somewhere." I told him, smiling. He smiled back and nodded his head. He turned, rushing to the stairs and going up two at a time. I waited for him, still making some more food. My phone rang right as I finished up. Without looking, I answered the phone.

~Cassie~

Damien thought he could get rid of me that easy. Ha! Little fucker, he broke my heart. I'm determined to break his. Chad was stupid enough to keep his phone number up on his facebook. That was excellent for me. I dialed the number and called him.

It rang three times before I got an answer, I wonder what was going on. "Hello?" He answered, what a seductive voice... I can see why Damien chose him as his friend. This Chad kid could beat up anyone he wanted to. That's why.

"Yes, is this Chad?" I asked, acting like I was a secretary.

"Yeah, uh, who is this?"

"My name shall not be named. I can just tell you that you being friends with Damien isn't a good idea, all he does is use people to get to others. I hope he isn't doing this to you, and I hope it isn't too late, but yes. He is probably using you. Don't worry, he does it to everyone. You are not alone."

I hung up after that. Damien was going to pay for everything he said and I am going to get him back. That's my goal, ruin this friendship with Chad and get Damien to come crawling back after that. It will be so easy. I'm an unbelievable. liar. I take part in a school play every year, and since Freshman year I've been getting lead female role. It means I'm a good liar too, I just can't wait to see what Chad does next.