Chapter 20.

~Damien~

Fuck! I was freezing! But damn, did that smoking game with Chad make it all worth it. We just stood there in each others arms for the most part. I had unzipped his jacket so I could get in it and wrap myself with it. He was shirtless under it, so I got to steal all his body heat. It was pretty cool, if you ask me.

After we finished outside, he put his jacket up and ran up to the bathroom. I sat on the couch, curling into a ball from the cold outside. God, I hate how quick the weather changed here. It was only mid October. It was NOT suppose to be this fucking cold yet. If you poured hot water on me and then shoved me outside, I would still freeze faster than if I was in a freezer. That's how bad it was today. Oh well, the weather said it was going to warm up sometime today.

Chad came downstairs, jeans on and no shirt. He was carrying a sweatshirt though, and 2 phones.

"Did you get my phone for me?" I asked him, wondering if I sounded rude. I hope I didn't.

"Why, yes I did baby. And here it is." He handed it to me as he walked by, at the same time he handed me a red and white sweatshirt. I remembered this sweatshirt. It was his custom made soccer sweatshirt, which he got for his senior year.

"Am I really special enough to be wearing this?" Chad was already at the closet, but he looked and saw that I was holding out the sweatshirt.

"Actually, yes you are. And if you were right next to me I'd kiss you to prove it. But you're way over there, so I can't."

I got up and moved over to him, just as he pulled out a Pierce the Veil sweatshirt, which he probably got online. I hadn't seen them anywhere. Really, all I could think about was how special he was to me.

"Go wait in the car for me, okay? I'll be out in a sec. I have to grab some stuff."

"Whatever you say, but are you sure you don't want me to wait for you? It's freezing out there."

"I guess it's up to you," He kissed me quickly and added, "but just remember today is about you. I dedicated this day, all for you."

At that point, I was tearing up. No one has ever loved me like this. It wasn't anywhere near my birthday or Christmas, and he's treating me like pure royalty. We've only been dating a few amount of hours! Jesus! It was barely 1 pm! AND WE STARTED DATING AN HOUR AGO, EXACTLY! Why does he have to be so perfect?

Just as I was about to keep going on and on about him in my head, he came up and wrapped his arm around me.

"Ready to go? I'm only ready when you are."

"As long as I'm with you, I'm ready for anything." And with that, we fled out the door, locking it behind us and heading for the car.

~Chad~

Well, I had to come up with a nickname before we got to the beach. I chose to leave about this time because by the team we got to the beach it'd be warm enough to to sit by the water, but too cold to take off our clothes. It was cute. I hoped.

I put everything in the backseats, after opening the door for Damien. When he stepped in, he kissed my cheek. He might be catching on to the fact that I love his kisses. Which is why I kiss him so much.

My door had been open, because Damien wanted to be "cute" and open it from the other side. God, he was adorable. I got in, shut the door and turned on the car. Damien got buckled, but I didn't bother. We weren't going far.

Soon enough, I got the car turned around and on the paved road. I remembered when I had to walk down the driveway so I could wait for the bus. It was a good 15 minute walk. Each walk had different thoughts, but now I have my car and every car ride has different thoughts. Today's car ride? Well, it was filled with Damien and Damien only.

Just as I thought about the touch of his skin, he placed his hand over mine. I had it resting on the console, but I wonder if he was reading my mind. Right as I thought of his touch, he touched me. I loved it. So much.

I had to force myself to keep my eyes on the road, his eyes would distract me. I knew they would. I simply laced our fingers, allowed him to kiss my hand, and smiled more than a kid who got little puppy.

"Where are we going?" He suddenly shot the question out of the silence, almost jumping me.

"We're gonna go to a surprise spot, that no one but your boyfriend knows about. Trust me, it sucks. He's bringing you there so you'll suffer." I smiled even more at the thought of all we could do when we got to the beach, especially since I had paid some people to extend a road from my road down there. It was my favorite part of this town, besides where Damien was, so why wouldn't I if I could walk there anytime I wanted?

"Wait, are you sure we're going somewhere and not to the middle of the woods?" Damien asked me.

"I'm sure baby cakes. Don't worry, just relax. I know exactly where we're going."