Chapter 23.

~Chad~

I wanted to punch these fuckfaces so hard since the moment I saw them. They're such homophobes, all because the school knows about Damien and I. It's so fucking stupid. Not only are they dumbasses, but they called me and my friends faggots. Not to mention the questioning of sucking dick lately. I'm just lucky I have the power of sass and strength and skill on my side.

"Ah, nah, but I did see you when I busted your leg on accident. Oh wait, I lied. It was no accident. Sorry not sorry." I replied, and at that point I knew they had no where to go with it.

"Why don't you guys leave us alone to our actual friends, kay? You shouldn't be wasting time around people who will actually teach society a good lesson, instead of one that fucks it up even more." That one came out of Luke. Niall, Luke and I all had some pretty good sass to use against people. It was a bit scary at times.

"Yeah, whatever. I just wanted to say sorry for not sinning." Oh shit. Niall was about to go somewhere when he heard that out of their mouth.

"If God loves you so much, then why the hell is it a sin to be gay? Why is it he loves you even if you are gay, but it's a sin? Actually, why the fuck does religion matter? In my mind, it doesn't. It only matters to you and people who believe in their religion. I'd rather stay religionless than be trapped under some type of bullshit no one knows any real facts about." Niall just turned around and went back to Nicki. Destiny pulled Luke away, and Damien came up to me and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Let me know if you need a beating to the face, okay? I'm sure my boyfriend and his very amazing friends can supply that for you." Damn! Damien was on the sass train too!

"Actually Damien, you, Destiny and I could take them all. Maybe even one alone like Chad did. Shouldn't be too hard." Nicki too. Huh, I wish I knew these kids earlier.

Destiny scoffed and added, "Dont worry Nicki, it'd be easier than finding a kitten cute."

I couldn't hold it in anymore. I chuckled and turned around, wrapping my arms around Damien's shoulders and hugging him tight. They started saying something, but we just ignored them.

From then to the first bell, we sat in the school yard and talked. We made plans for Destiny, Nicki and Damien to come back to my place. Luke and Niall were going to come, but they figured since it was a private thing they would only go if the girls needed them. It was nice and considerate. I have to remember that for Damien, nice and considerate.

---------------------------------------------

None of us really saw each other until it came to lunch and the end of the day. Even then, we mostly just hung out in the school yard. We could leave whenever our classes were done, but Niall and Luke wanted to hang out with us before we went and did our circle of confessions. It was pretty cool, and I'm kinda really happy that Niall and Nicki might go out sooner than soon. Or at least, that's what they're showing. MASSIVE SIGNS OF DATING. And I loved every second of it.

~Cassie-

Have to find Damien. Have to find Damien. I didn't care what happened, but I had to find Damien. Why would he just block my number? What did I do?

I was going over the speed limit by 25, but who the fuck cares. I need to find Damien, tell him I love him, and be his girlfriend. I've worked so hard to keep him open for me but he never understood. We were meant to be together!

I looked over to a school yard, the one I thought was his. Was that Damien? It looked like him.

I turned into the parking lot, still going a fast as fuck speed. It was him! Oh my god! Yes! Wait? Why the fuck was his arm around that Chad fag? WAS DAMIEN A FAG?! FUCK THIS SHIT!

I ran my car onto the school yard, only staring at Damien and Chad. It was good I was welcomed with a middle finger from everyone in the little group. I didn't know any of them except Damien, but wait. If Damien was there, and he had two sisters, where wer-

I heard a loud thud and I slammed the brakes. My car skidded across the yard, and the side slammed into a tree. I managed to crawl out of the car once I regained my breathing control from being freaked the fuck out, but I was still hacking. Shit! Fuck! Damien would never forgive me. Never.

~Nicki~

Niall had me laughing like no tomorrow. It was either that, or we were talking about each other and how our lives were. I told him about my ex, but he just shrugged and said, "He just lost a great girl, and gave one to me." His fucking smile though. I can't get over anything he says or does! Holy shit!

"Hey, Nicki, can you bring my stuff to the car for me? We have to get going soon for the circle." Destiny you fickle bitch, way to ruin the moment.

"Come on, I'll walk you there." And instantly it was back with a perfect Niall move. What a sweetheart, honest to god. If he was food, no one would be able to eat him. He's too hot, spicy and sweet. I've never felt like this before.... But damn it felt nice!

I grabbed Destiny's bag, turned to Niall and said, "Race you there hoe!" Right then I started sprinting for Destiny's car. All of the sudden, I heard tires screeching. I didn't pay attention quick enough to realize a car was coming right at me. It hit me, I got thrown over the car, and I passed out right off.