Chapter 11.

~Damien~

I whipped Chad with my towel, after his second time of squirting me with the hose from the sink. I moved from laundry, straight to the dishes to help him. It didn't look like we were going to be doing much washing though, but he wouldn't stop squirting me. I didn't have anything to get him wet with either. He was winning at this point. I couldn't figure out what to use.

I tripped over something, it felt like plastic. A bunch of water bottles were pouring from a box, so I took one quickly. He came over in a hurry, looking panicky. I unscrewed the bottle cap and flung the water at him. He shot up, the water must've been freezing. He and I were still shirtless, of course now we were going to have to change clothes completey. What if we took a shower together... Wait, I didn't bring clothes here.. Would that mean I would be able to wear his baggy smell good clothes? Please. I would love tha-

My thoughts were interupted when he sprayed me a little more with the hot water, so I flung some more water at him. The bottle was cold, but I don't get how the water was so cold. It was only next to the fridge, but then again it touched his skin directly. His perfect, tan skin. I grew tired now, for some reason. Maybe my mind was playing tricks on me, hoping he would wrap his arms around me for the night. I was too tired to move though, so I just stayed there. He walked over to me, lightly kicked me, and stuck his hand out. I took it, which was funny cause I didn't want to move, and he pulled me up.

"Tired are we, Damien?" Chad asked, with the perfect voice.

"Little bit." I replied, using a tad of sarcasm.

"Where do you wanna sleep? If you choose my bed though, I must warn you, I will sleep with you. Oh, and anything I do cannot be held against me when I'm in my room, so watch out." Then he winked, I giggled a little bit. No one made me giggle but him. I mean I hadn't laughed since I moved here. My life was going down before we moved, but when we actually moved it went down even more. Chad made it seem like that didn't matter anymore, like he fixed me. NOW I GET TO SLEEP WITH HIM. Not sex, but hey. It's enough for now.

"Your bed sounds great actually." I remarked, hoping he would end up with his arms around me. I don't care if he's straight or not, I am in love with Chad.

"Don't blame me if you wake up in the morning and I'm hugging you like a bear then." He said, smiling and laughing. I couldn't wait for this. I wanted it now.

~Chad~

Well, Damien found my water bottles and I am now freezing. I keep the water by the fridge so they're cold, but not too cold. I was really hot so, when he flung the water at me, it made me jump. Big time. I went to the hose and sprayed myself with hot water, then looked at him and sprayed him too. He deserved it after making me cold! Not really, he doesn't deserve. anything bad, but this wasn't really what I would call bad, just joking in a mean manner. I loved doing that. It's cute when you're dating. I hope he thought the same. He was lying on the floor, he didn't seem like he wanted to move. I held out my hand, he took it and I pulled him up.

"Tired are we, Damien?" I asked.

"Little bit." He replied, using a tad of sarcasm. It was adorable.

"Where do you wanna sleep? If you choose my bed though, I must warn you, I will sleep with you. Oh, and anything I do cannot be held against me when I'm in my room, so watch out." I really hoped he picked my room. I just want to wrap him in my arms, pull him close and feel his warmth. I wanted it so badly.

"Your bed sounds great actually." He told me. Happiness soared in my head, joy in my veins. I was going to hold him tonight. At least that. He deserved to be held, he deserves to be loved. I want to be the one to love him, but he's straight. I wished he wasn't, but he is. I've seen his past, no history of gay relations anywhere. Unless he just hides it.. I wasn't about to ask him. I'd find out soon. Very soon, I hoped.

"Don't blame me if you wake up in the morning and I'm hugging you like a bear then." I laughed, smiling at him. Everytime I brought a smile to his face I felt like I was worth more. Each time I made him feel good, I felt like I was doing my job. It felt good, really good. I didn't want to stop making him happy. Ever.

"Well, we can either go to bed in our boxers or wait for the laundry to get done cause I don't have any clean clothes. You choose, I honestly don't care." But I did care, I wanted to go in boxers. I wanted every inch of his skin touching me, I didn't care what parts. As long as we were in the same bed, sleeping together, I was fine.

"I don't really want to wait for laundry.. I'm too tired. So boxers?" He answered, thank god. More happiness and joy, but my body felt like it was on air. Like it was air, not on air. I was still here but it felt as if all my pain and suffering from before had gone, lifted off my shoulders. It felt amazing. I was truly, madly, deeply in love with him.

"Alright, give me your shorts then," I said. He took them off, like nothing even mattered. He did it quickly, so I couldn't tell if he was blushing or not. I goddamn hoped he was, it would give me a reason to believe he might not be straight. Ugh, why did he have to be so perfect?

I took off my pants, taking his shorts to the washer. I set them on top and went back out, tapping his shoulder to tell him to follow me. I led him to my bedroom, then he plopped down on the bed. I chuckled as he did, he instantly found a pillow and covered himself up. He looked like he was asleep. I shut off the lights, shut the door and laid down softly next to him. I pulled him to me, the heat of his back on my skin. I kissed his neck once, smiling because I got away with it. After that, I laid there, thinking about him until I fell asleep. Silently, happily.