Jealous Much pt.2

Hai- Yes

Taicho- captain

Chotto Matte- wait a minute

There you were, in your captain's lap, a flustered mess. With a ton of kiss marks on your neck, you still didn't know who taught him how in the world to do this but you somehow still wanted it to happen. 

"Ya' know Y/n.." He started. You snapped out of your brain and straightened your position, trying to be cool yet scared of what he might say and do. "H-hai taichou?" You said annoyed that you stuttered. 

Luffy leaned into your face and kissed you. "This could always go on forever." He said after breaking the kiss and switching your position. Now he was on top of you smiling a smile you never saw before.

"DINNER!!" Sanji yelled from the kitchen. Luffy looked up and started drooling making his way to the kitchen. You sat there wondering what had happened just now. You blushed after processing what happened and got up making your way to the kitchen. Everyone was already there and noticed that all the seats were taken except the one next to Luffy.

You blush think it would be awkward to sit next to Luffy after what happened. You sighed and took your seat next to him and had to accept it. Luffy stuffed his mouth with meat, you just sat there, eating the steak Sanji had made you. As you were eating it you saw a piece or meat fly in front of your face. You look to the side of you where Luffy sits and looks confused.

"Here Y/n. I'll share my meat with you anytime." He said with his big toothy grin. You blush and take the food in your mouth. Luffy wrapped his arm around you and continued eating his meat with you.

"So, are you to a couple?" Nami asked smirking. You blush and wave your hands in front of you. "CHOTTO MATTE NAMI! Don't jump to conclusions!" You said. Nami's smirk grow wider. "It seems accurate." Robin said with her usual smile and closed eyes. You blush grew wider. "Robin! Not you to." You said. "It looks like a couple to me." Zoro said drinking sake.

"ZORO!" You said as the blush went to your ears. "HOW DID LUFFY GET A GIRLFRIEND BEFORE ME?! AND Y/N-CHAN AT THAT!!?" Sanji burst out on the floor with tears sulking. "W-we're not dating." You tried to point out but deep down inside, your happy they think this.

SORRY ITS SUPER SHORT I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO WRITE!! i forgot who this was requested by but  the requests are close now. If i haven't gotten your request in, im truly sorry i cant get it in because im way to busy. Im truly sorry.