Last Night

requested by: Leafie_eats sorry it might be a bit rushed. and I need something to hold u guys over

You sit up and rub your eyes as you yawn. You look down at yourself and see you're body, naked, and a bit dry. You blush as you remember last night. You made a lot of weird noises, and said a lot of lewd things. You got up and washed yourself off. After a few minutes of showering, you saw your boyfriend laying there, sleeping like a baby. You smiled and kissed him on his forehead.

That was enough to wake him up and hear him grumble. "Y/n?.." He mumbles, rubbing his eyes. "Yea?" You tilted your head. All he did was yawn and get up, going to the bathroom. "Make sure you take a shower!" You said before taking the sheets to wash them. You got fully dressed and walked out to the laundry (Idk if they have one but now they do). You placed them in the washer and started the water, addung the soap and closing the top.

After you did that, you went to the kitchen for breakfast. Everyone was already there, and once you entered, they looked, then away quickly. You questioned it, but didn't say anything out loud. All you did was take a seat. Not too much time after, you heard your childish captain come into the room asking for food, like normal. "Sanji! Food!" He demanded while sitting down.

Sanji gave you two food.. silently. Matter a fact, the whole room was silent. Up until Nami broke it. "Y/n, Luffy.." She started with her arms crossed. You stopped eating and looked at her. Luffy kept eating like usual. "About last night..." Usopp started. You choked on your unchewed food. "We heard lots of screams like 'No!' and 'Wait,'" You had a red blush on your face. You couldn't even look up from your lap.

"T-that was...um.. uh.." You stammered embarrassed. You couldn't even find the right words to say in a situation like this. "We just wanted to make sure things were okay." Robin said as she covered Chopper's ears the whole time since you guys walked in. You couldn't even speak. "Last night?" Luffy said with a mouth full. "Oh, we had se-" Before Luffy finished his sentence, you slammed your hand onto his mouth.

"We had sentimental conversations." You chuckled nervously. "I was saying 'No!' because Luffy kept getting the wrong idea!" You fibbed. The crew looked at you in disbelief. "I said 'Wait!' so I could write down his side of the conversation!" You said. This excuse was the worst thing you could have made. They all looked at you, obviously knowing you were lying. You removed your hand from Luffy's mouth, shushing him with your finger so he wouldn't say anything else.

He nodded and you sighed in relief. "We made what Sanji calls love." Luffy said plainly while eating. Everyone was shocked, then looked at Sanji. "Damn it Luffy..." They heard him grumble while washing dishes. "L-Luffy!" You said with a red face. You face palmed as Luffy started laughing.