My Omega

lil smut warning but nothin to bad!!!! and the gender is switched so its Male x Male

On the ship, things were different. There was an omega, with an alpha. Of course the crew already new about this, they had sleepless nights. Moans, grunts, praises, bed rocking, and anything more you could think of. But one night Y/n and Luffy got a little out of pocket. This night they really hit it off. But lucky enough for the crew they slept in a hotel on a island they landed on.

"Island!!" Zoro yelled from the look-out tower. Luffy jumped up and made his way to the deck to see what was going on. He saw a lively island with tons of stuff. Just from a far, he saw a pretty island and was excited as always. "Honestly.." A certain man sighed leaning against the kitchen door way with his arms and legs crossed. You unwrapped them and made his way to the deck to see what Luffy saw.

He had to admit, it was a pretty site. He sighed again not wanting to show how he was really feeling about this new pretty island, which was happy about it. Luffy looked back and snickered at the h/c man. "You like it, don't you?" He said. "What? Not at all." Y/n said trying to hide his feelings. "I know you do." Luffy said laughing at his omega trying to hide his feelings.

Y/n blushed at his alpha knowing that he already liked the site. He turned around to the way his body was facing trying to forget about that awkward moment he was in. You walked to the rail, leaning on it, putting his hand on his chin for support to hold his head up and looked at the water. In the process, he felt something wrap around his waist, and rest their head on his shoulder.

"Are you excited for the pretty island?" Luffy said behind you. You sighed and looked back at the sea with a smile on your face. "I take that as a yes then?" You felt something move up towards you rear and push against it. You look down and blush already knowing what it is. You close your eyes hoping that he wouldn't just do that on the ship and that he could stop.

You look back at him blushing with a 'Are you serious right now?' face. All he did was snicker and kiss you cheek as innocent as ever. He backed up and went to the deck and saw the island was close enough to just jump on from this range. He was about to jump, but Nami stopped before he could grabbing the back of his shirt. He squirmed in the females grip on his shirt.

"You're staying here. We can't have you causing havoc on this pretty island. Not this time." She said. "You and Y/n are staying here and the rest of us will get supplies instead while you two guard." You sigh knowing exactly why she said that. They needed a break from you two getting physical. Well, its not your fault, Luffy's been horny and keeps getting you in heat.

"Even me!!??" Zoro yelled out. "Yes, even you. Do you wanna be here while they-" Usopp started but didn't finish. "That's enough Usopp. Everybody get ready to head out!" Nami interrupted and yelled to everyone except you. You blush at the thought of what Luffy would do if the rest were gone. Go harder? To be honest, you were scared of what he'd do. He wasn't usually rough unless he was jealous.

You sigh and lean on the rail watching everyone leave. Suddenly, you feel something pull you upstairs and into a room. You hear the door lock and you already know what it is. "Luffy, this is a bad habit for you." You say walking to the bed and laying back. Luffy just snickered and went on the bed with you pinning you down. He moves in to kiss you and you gladly accept it. He licks your bottom lips for entrance and you open your mouth for him.

You moan slightly at him exploring your mouth. You start to get teary eyed as you feel his tongue go down your throat. You open your eyes then shut them quickly as you feel him shove down your throat. You feel him push in between your legs. He breaks the kiss leaving a string of saliva to keep your lips connected. You pant at him and he smirks at you.

He caress your thigh making you moan and shiver. You turn your head and cover your face from the blush. You feel all hot everywhere from every time Luffy gets an inch closer to you. "Looks like someone's in heat." Luffy teased.

"S-shut up!"

why this feel short but i made it longer than usual? im sore all over from volleyball to. and christmas didnt feel like christmas -_- this was requested by: misstraffyya00