Drunk

smut warning!!!

It was a late night after Luffy saved an island from evil beings that roomed around at night. You guys had a banquet on the boat and set sail. "Hey, Luffy!" Zoro yelled across the deck to get Luffy's attention, which was on his meat. You were next to him, eating f/f and f/s/f (favorite side food). He looked over at Zoro, holding sake and drinking it like crazy.

"Come try this!" He yelled again. He wanted Luffy to drink? I mean Luffy isn't a very big drinker, hell, he probably hasn't even drunk ever. At least that's what you thought. Your boyfriend finished the rest of his meat and went to Zoro. "L-Luffy, don't me tell you're actually gonna do it!?" You said with caution, not actually thinking that he would do it. You follow your boyfriend to the other side of the deck.

Zoro handed him the bottle and Luffy took it. He slowly put it to his mouth as everyone watched in awe. Once the bottle was to his mouth, he immediately started chugging it as his Adam's Apple went up and down as he did. You watched with wide eyes as he was about to finish the bottle. As he pulled it away from his mouth, he tried to stand straight but kept wobbling.

You took the bottle out of his hand and as soon as you did he started to pass out. He didn't take alcohol well apparently. You put the bottle down catching Luffy with your shoulder. You wrap his arm around your other shoulder. "I'll take him to his room." You sighed walking him back to his room. As soon as you got there, you opened the door and sat him on his bed.

You were about to leave as soon as something grabbed your wrist and dragged you done on the bed. It was Luffy and he was hovering over you. It was dark but you knew it was your boyfriend. He looked at you with lustful, drunk eyes. He was a bit red because of the alcohol effect but that didn't stop him.  L-Luffy?" You question. You felt a hand go up your shirt, into your bra.

You whimpered a bit as you felt a finger brush over your bud. You feel your stomach get cold due to your shirt being lifting up. You feel Luffy's hands slip behind your back,  your bra being unbuckled. You feel as Luffy leaves bite marks on your chest. He then leaves them on your neck. You moan slightly at this sudden affection. You feel your pants come down to your ankles and hands on the bottom of your thighs.

You feel licks on your thighs causing more moans to escape your mouth. You feel something lick your part causing you to squirm. Luffy licked your wet part before slowly putting his tongue in. You moaned out and arched your back as you felt his tongue moving inside you. He moved in and out of your throbbing part. He slowly took his fingers to your clit, rubbing circles. "L-Luffy.. I-I think i'm close.." You manged to get and overcome the pleasure that stopped you from saying that.

He looked up at you, signaling that you could spill your seed. You juiced all over his tongue and fingers as he pulled out, licking the remains. You were a blushing mess and couldn't bring yourself to look at him. You would be embarrassed if he saw you in a state like that. You cover your face with your arms and look away. He licked his mouth and rested on your chest slightly nibbling them.

You looked down at Luffy, who is already looking at you. You blush and look away. He bring a hand up to your face and held it so he could kiss you. You kissed back blushing. He rest on your chest and slept as you pet is hair and rest beside him.

this is so bad i literally cant ;-;. you all made me feel so dirty for making this. and i was listening to the one piece op ;-;