Horny Bit-

You waited in you and Luffy's shared bedroom. You were feeling horny, but Luffy was out getting supplies for the ship, so you couldn't just ask him. You felt desperate. You slowly slide your hand to you part and to you chest. You gave your breast a slight massage. Since you weren't wearing a bra, you could feel the smooth body part under the soft fabric of your shirt. You laid on you back and began to spread your legs.

You were a bit hesitant to do this without Luffy, but you were too desperate. You didn't have underwear on either, since you didn't plan on going out. You slipped your hand between your thighs and began to rub your achy part. You whimpered when you felt your hand through your thin shorts. You made small circles with your middle and ring fingers. You whined at it, feeling wetness seep through your shorts.

You rubbed your nipples under your palm. You heard yourself whine. Suddenly, you heard the door bust open, revealing your childish boyfriend and captain. You quickly removed your hands from your body parts. "Y/n! We're done!" You heard him scream. "Yes. I see..." You said quietly. You curled yourself up into a ball, hoping that he wouldn't see any evidence of you touching yourself.

Luffy looked at you, a bit curious. "Are you okay?" He asked you, clearly noticing how you quickly curled yourself up into a ball. "Yes." You said, taking your arms and covering you chest, hoping he hadn't seen you erect nipples. You heard the footsteps of Luffy approaching you and siting across from you on the bed. You were getting nervous. You couldn't hide things from Luffy very well.

"What's wrong?" Luffy asked you. "Nothing... Luffy.." You said. You were still horny, and the image of Luffy fucking you wouldn't leave your mind, especially with him in the room. Suddenly, you felt yourself become unraveled from your small ball, and become spread on onto the bed. You felt embarrassed from the stunt that Luffy currently pulled. He held your ankles and made sure that you couldn't curl your body back in.

You blushed a deep red. Luffy looked you dead in the eye, than slowly moved them down to in between your legs. You whimpered and looked away in embarrassment. Luffy pressed his finger on your wet part and went in small circles with it. However, it didn't last long. "Ah~ Ehh~ W-wait, Luffy..." You whined. He stopped after a few cirlces and sat back. "I won't do this for you." Luffy said.

You looked at him. "W-what?" You asked him. "I want to see it." Luffy said with a small smirk. "I want to see you touch yourself." You bit your lip. It was okay when you were alone, but being watched was different. Now that Luffy was in here, you wanted to be fucked, not played with. Especially not by yourself. Luffy crossed his arms and stared down at you. "I'll wait." He said. You sighed, knowing you were at defeat.

You slowly moved your hand to your breast and began to moved and squeezed it in your hand. "Remove it." Luffy demanded. You knew exactly what he was referring to. You clearly didn't keep him waiting. You quickly undressed yourself and began to touch your bare skin. One hand went down in between your thighs, slightly spreading the open. You could feel your wet part exposed to Luffy, knowing his eyes were locked on your body only.

You took your fingers and rubbed them over your rising bud. Your fingers rubbed large and small circles over your clit. You rubbed the partially open slit where you felt the wetness. You bucked yourself onto your fingers, pushing on inside of you. You arched your back, feeling your finger rub against your walls. "Ngghh~" You whined, biting your lip. "Don't be shy. Let me hear." Luffy said. Letting your voice out made it even more embarrassing.

Your felt you finger tug at your bud, making you gasp. "Mmhhmm~" You let out. You felt your fingers go deeper inside of you as you thrusts them in and out of you. You felt your legs begin to shake as you went faster and faster. "L-Luffy..." You whined. You were too embarrassed to look him in the eye. "I don't care if your legs are shaking. Your done when I say so." Luffy told you. His voice made you shudder, but it was so hard to avoid.

You obeyed him, ignoring your shaking legs. You fingers went in and out or your throbbing part. Your breast went up and down as you massaged them. It felt so good to please yourself. You felt a knot form into your stomach, feeling closer to you climax. You rubbed your walls faster. "Ahhh!~" You moaned when you felt your own fingers hit a certain spot inside of you. "Mmmhnngg!~" You whined once more.

"Luffy... C-can I?" You asked permission. "Just a little longer." Luffy said, examining your body. You quicken the pace of your fingers, going faster and faster with every thrust. "L-Luffy!~" You moaned out loudly. L-Luffy gave you a nod of exception. You squirted your white liquid all over the bed and on your hands. You blushed, feeling like some of your remains got onto Luffy. You pulled your sticky fingers out, and rested your hand that was on your chest on your stomach.

You felt Luffy take you hand and lick them clean. He gave your hand a kiss after. "We should definetly do this more often." He said. You blushed and looked away. "S-Sure.." You said. You got up and cleaned up the area. "So, what'd you get anyways?" You said, noticing a bag that Luffy set on the floor when he came in. Luffy put on a small smirk. "You'll see."

To be continued...

anyways i've been hitting you guys with so much smut. I might make a none smut bcuz this is kinda a lot but if u guys want more just say so. I personally like this one. hope u like it too.