3

Introducing Kaitlyn Eva 

I wake up, it's the 1st of September. I yawn and go find an outfit. I pick out a random pair of jeans and a top. I slide on jeans, a white top and a cardigan. I sigh and put my hair in a bun. I should really put on my uniform but I don't want too yet. I go downstairs and there's pancakes sitting there. I smile and dig in. 

I decide maybe I should put on my uniform

I decide maybe I should put on my uniform. I sigh and decide to go out to the library. I go to a shelf, pick a book and sit down. I begin to read. Eventually I have lunch in the kitchen's and then head to the Great hall for dinner. I sit at the Hufflepuff table and watch people walk inside. I sigh and spot Ginny and Neville. Their whispering to each other. I sigh. Harry, Ron and Hermione are not here. I feel a poke in my back. "Ouch" I said. "Dad isn't happy you left early" said Draco. "Well, Snape wanted to watch me, make sure I didn't try to run away" I said, picking at a scab.

"Fine, Vega Brooklyn" said Draco. I nod and he leaves. I roll my eyes and Snape stands up. I grip my wand. "I am the Headmaster now. No wondering the corridors, no rebelling and no talking of the Golden Trio or Dumbledore" said Snape, turning around and sitting down. I sigh and rub my face. I have chicken and carrots along with potato's. I sigh and once dinner's over, I go back to the common room. I go to the bedroom and slide on pyjama pants and a black top. I sit on my bed and yawn. I spot this girl walk in. "Hi, I'm Kaitlyn Eva" said Kaitlyn. "I'm Vega Brooklyn.... um Malfoy" I said, sighing. "Oh, your dad is a death eater" said Kaitlyn. "Yeah, you probably hate me" I said. "No. Your not your parents" said Kaitlyn.

"Thanks" I said. "Friends, OK" said Kaitlyn. I smile and nod. "Of everything, everyone hates me or distrusts me because of my family. I try to show them I'm not them but I guess to everyone that doesn't change." I said. "Maybe one day they will" said Kaitlyn. I nod and Kaitlyn slides into her bed. "Tomorrow will be good" I said. "Yeah, I went to a school in America but my mum got a job over here and well, I got sent here" said Kaitlyn. "Ah OK" I said. We say night and fall asleep.

NEXT DAY

I put on my uniform after I have a shower. I put my hair in a French Braid. Kaitlyn smiles at me and we go down for breakfast. We get our timetables. Muggle studies, compulsory. I sigh and we head to Muggle Studies. We sit down. Alecto Carrow is at the front. She begins to speak about how we should kill muggles. 

The rest of the day is boring and bed at 10 after lunch.

Today was SHIT!

Triple update! Hope ya enjoy!

Lorna xx