12

It's Fred and Angie's wedding today. They had a baby boy, Max Benji Weasley, his only 2 months. I watch Angie getting her hair done. She's wearing this amazing off the shoulder pinkish dress and she looks breathtaking. Her hair is in an updo and she shines. 

Me, Ginny, Fleur and Hermione are her bridesmaids. 

I am wearing the white one with pink flowers, Hermione is wearing the dark red lace dress, Fleur is wearing the light ink dress and Ginny is wearing a pink/purple dress

I am wearing the white one with pink flowers, Hermione is wearing the dark red lace dress, Fleur is wearing the light ink dress and Ginny is wearing a pink/purple dress. Our hair is the same. 

We go to the room and Mr

We go to the room and Mr. Johnson smiles. "Well, everyone we're ready, so let's get my daughter married!" said Mr. Johnson. We nod and we begin to walk. I spot George. He winks at me. I blush and smile back at him. Once Angie makes it down, Fred is crying. I smile. Angie is beautiful, she is glowing. I smirk and they say their vows which is the traditional vows and swapped rings. They are announced as husband and wife. They share a loving kiss. I smile and we all leave to the Burrow for the reception. George walks over and kisses me. "You look beautiful" said George. "You look handsome" I said. We enjoy our meal and then they have their first dance. George whisks me onto the dance floor and we begin to dance.

Fleur walks over and taps my shoulder. "So, when are you getting married, you two" said Fleur. Her accent is getting weaker but she goes home sometimes with Bill and comes back with the accent. I look at George. "Not yet" said George. "We're waiting a while" I said. Fleur nods and walks away. I sigh and we watch them head on their honeymoon. I spot Hermione and Ron outside. I sigh and eavesdrop. "Ron, how many times have I to tell you that I was not flirting with Draco! Seriously! He has changed, your just too blind to see it." said Hermione. "I'm done! If your gonna be his friend, I can't watch you sell your soul to a death eater!" said Ron. "Fine! I don't need you, you put me through enough pain to last me a life time! Next time, date Lavender!" said Hermione, storming off. I roll my eyes. That red hair fool will never learn. I walk back to George. "I think Hermione and Ron broke up" I said. 

"Really?  Why?" asked George. "Fighting over Draco, Drake told me about his friendship with Hermione. He likes her but knows she's dating Ron. No offence but your brother seems to hurt her" I said. "I know, I saw it happen a couple of times. Maybe they'll make up" said George. "I hope not, she deserves someone better" I said. "She does, I do agree" said George. Hermione walks over. "Hey, do you know where Draco is?" asked Hermione. "Outside. His stargazing" I said. She nods and walks away. I smirk. "Let's follow" I said. We hide behind a bush. 

"Hey Draco..... can we um talk?" asked Hermione. "Sure" said Draco. She sits down. "Me and Ron broke up" said Hermione. "I'm sorry" said Draco. "Draco..... I like you. As more than a friend" said Hermione. "I like you too, Mione. I always have but hid it cause of my father" said Draco. "Wow" said Hermione. "Would you like to go on a date with me?" asked Draco. "Yes, I'd love that" said Hermione. They share a hug. I smirk and we go inside. "So, my older brother and Hermione going on a date" I said, smiling. "Yeah, they look good together actually" said George. 

I smile and we go dance. At midnight, they leave for their honeymoon. We go home and we celebrate in bed. We fall asleep cuddled naked. 

Angie and Fred are finally married!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Lorna xx