8

I wake up and rub my face. I look around and sigh. I go grab some outfits and then have a quick shower. I slide on jeans, a crop top, a cheetah print shirt and vans I curl my hair and do light make up. I smile and just do mascara. I look around and go downstairs. George smiles at me and walks over. "Um.... Brooke? I have a question.... will you go on a date with me?" asked George. "I'd like that, George" I said, smiling. I smile and kiss his cheek. Fred walks inside and sits down. "GEORGE! Your making breakfast" said Fred, smirking. "Of course my dear twin" said George. I giggle and push my hair back.

George makes pancakes. We thank him and dig in.  Fred smiles at me and smirks. "You and George are going on a date" said Fred. "Yeah" I said, blushing. I smile and rub my thighs. "We're going tonight, to somewhere in Muggle in London. So, Fred you and Angie have time together" said George. Fred nods, smirking. "Your such a dirty man, Fred" I said. "I am" said Fred. I roll my eyes and go pick out an outfit. I smile.

At 4 I begin to get ready. 

I slide on a pink dress and pink heels

I slide on a pink dress and pink heels. I leave my hair the way I did it this morning and just do some natural make up. I go downstairs and George is wearing a shirt and jeans. He smiles. "You look beautiful" said George. "So do you" I said. I grab my denim jacket. I smile and we apparate to central London. I decide to put a glamour on me, just in case death eaters are walking around. "Mum is stressed over Ron, Harry and Hermione. Their only 17 and already out trying to kill a dark wizard" said George. "I know. It sucks, they shouldn't have to do it" I said. "They shouldn't but he did choose Harry to be his opponent" said George. "He literally could have killed him by muggle ways. His just a sad, magic dependent wizard ever" I said. "True, OK. Let's go for our dinner" said George. We go inside and I sit down. I smile and we find a restaurant. We sit down and relax. We order burgers and dig in. 

"I'm really enjoying this, your the best" I said. "So are you, your unique" said George. "I better be" I said. Once George pays, we go for a short walk. Once we begin the walk back, George pulls me to a stop. He takes my hand and leans in. I lean in and we share a kiss. I place my hands on his cheek and he places his hands on my hips. I smile and George apparates us home. We stop outside. "Will you be my girlfriend?" asked George. "I'd like that" I said. We share a kiss and go inside. Fred and Angie are naked on the sofa. "HOLY SHIT! HOLY GOD! MOVE TO YOUR BEDROOM!" we yell. 

They gasp and pull their clothes on. They run to their room and I laugh. "Let's go" I said. We go inside his room and lie on the bed. "I still want to have my own room, we need to keep this slow and steady for a while." I said. "Same here, Brook" said George. I smile and I kiss him goodnight. I change into my pyjama's and slide under my covers. I instantly fall asleep.

The date went great and I am his girlfriend!

I was meant to update Monday but college started back and I was tired, so I couldn't update because I am so tired. So I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Lorna xx