14

It's finally our wedding day. I am so excited for it. I bought a tight dress and a long train. I love it and I love wearing it. 

I love my hair and it's like a braid but wrapped and with flowers in it

I love my hair and it's like a braid but wrapped and with flowers in it. My make up is natural and mum is happy. She walks over and hugs me. "You look breathtaking" said mum. "Thank you" I said. "Draco is walking you down the aisle, so I will be down there, waiting" said mum. I nod and hug her. I smile and wrap my arms around her. "I love you, mum" I said. "Love you two, sweetheart" said mum. She walks out. Drake walks inside and hugs me. "You look amazing" I said. "So do you, little sis" said Drake. I smile and Fleur, Ginny and Hermione walk over to me. "We're ready" said Fleur. I nod and we go get in place.

They walk down the aisle and then we walk down the aisle. George is crying and I smile, with tears in my eyes. Once I reach George. I hug Drake. "I love you, big bro" I said. "I love you, lil sis" said Drake. I take George's hand and smile. "You look beautiful" said George. "You look so handsome" I said, smiling. I smile and we get to the vows.

VOWS 

George: "Brook, when you came into my life, I knew I'd fall for you. Your funny, talented, loving, you love everyone. Your my incredibly smart, beautiful soon to be wife. I love you and you will always be my lover. Your incredible. I love you my beautiful wife."

Brook: "George, you make me incredibly happy and I love you to bits. I never thought I'd find love, but I found you. I am so happy that I found you and found our love. I will love you till the end of the line" 

We swap rings and the priest smiles. "I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss your bride" said the priest. We share a kiss and head to the reception. I smile and we share a kiss. We enjoy a roast dinner and then we have our first dance. Everyone joins in and it was amazing. It's time for our honeymoon. I go get changed. 

I pull on a skirt and a white tank top

I pull on a skirt and a white tank top. I slide on heels and take my hair down. I smile and we go to the plane. We fly to Paris, France. Once we arrive, we go to our hotel and check in. We go to our room since it's late and celebrate our marriage. We fall asleep instantly.

Nothing can ruin this.

Their finally married, I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Lorna xx