4

It's been 7 weeks since school started and I already hate it. I mean, having a friend is great but I hate this school because it's so dark right now. I sigh and put on my uniform. I go down to the Great Hall when Draco walks over. "Traitor" said Draco. I roll my eyes. "Draco! How can you not see how bad your leader is? I understand you want to please our father but, Draco is it worth it?" I ask. "Yeah" said Draco. I nod and look away. I walk away and go inside. I sit down and grab some cereal. 

I play with my ring that Snape gave me. I sigh and rub my thighs. I pull my hair into a ponytail and light make up. I sigh and head to class. I sit down at a table. I pull apart my pencil case and sigh. I watch Slughorn walk inside and sit own. "Morning class" said Slughorn. He begins to teach us about potions and love potions. 

Afterwards as I am walking I spot Alecto Carrow punishing a student. I grip my wand. I run over. "Stop! Your hurting him!" I said. "Shut up girl!" said Alecto. I stand my ground. "You don't harm students" I said, grabbing the boys hands to pull him behind me. Alecto slaps me. "Your lucky she was here" said Alecto and she walks away. I sigh and turn around. "Are you OK?" I ask. "I am, I'm Neville Longbottom" said Neville. "Vega Malfoy" I said. "Why did you help me?" asked Neville. "I'm nothing like my family. I actually want to fight for the good side" I said. "Right, well here. It's a coin for Dumbledore's army" said Neville. I feel tears line my eyes. 

"Thank you, Neville." I said, smiling. "No problem, Vega" said Neville. He walks off and I smile. I head to the Great Hall for lunch. I sit down and smile. I look around and watch friends whisper to each other. I hate it here. I rub my face and eat a sandwich. I sigh and look around. I look down at the table and I sigh. I wish I could leave. I want to leave. I just.... have to plan it. 

Once I go back to more classes, I write down a plan. I look around and notice Kaitlyn writing. I sigh and breathe. I need out. I know all the passageways out and I think I can find one that is actually open. I know how to apparate. No. I will ask Aberforth, he'll help me. I'll go tonight. I'll sleep rough and then figure out how to find somewhere safe. I have to find somewhere safe. At dinner, Kaitlyn talks about her day and Seamus Finnegan. She likes him. I smile and talk back. Once we go back, I magic everything into my trunk and make it small. I slide it in my robe pockets and sigh.

I sneak up to the owlery. I tell Lyra to meet me in Diagon Alley and I sneak back to the common room. I sit down on a sofa and do my homework. Once everyone goes to bed, I sneak out. I find my way to a passageway and climb through. I continue to walk through it and smile once I reach Hogsmeade. I walk to Aberforth's home and knock on the door. "Vega Brooklyn what on earth are you doing here?" asked Aberforth. "Leaving. I need to leave. I can't stay there, it's too dark and evil." I said. "OK, come in. You may stay the night" said Aberforth. I nod. "Tomorrow, at 7, we will apparate into Diagon Alley. You will have to disguise yourself though, death eater's roam around." said Aberforth. I nod and he shows me to a room. "Have a good sleep, at least try" said Aberforth. I nod. "Night, Aberforth" I said. I change into my pyjama's and slide under the covers. 

I close my eyes and instantly fall asleep.

I left. I will be safe. I have to be.

She left and is in The Hogs Head. 

I hope you enjoy this chapter

Lorna xx