15

I wake up, next to George. I sit up and go find an outfit. I slide on a black skirt with white stripes and a white turtle neck and knee high black boots. I curl my hair and do light make up. I decide to order us room service. I go over to George and kiss him. "Wake up. I ordered room service" I said. "I'm awake" said George, rubbing his eyes. I smirk and I hear a knock on the door. I go open the door and take the trolley. "Thank you" I said. He walks away. I pull the trolley in and close the door. We sit down and enjoy pancakes and syrup. Afterwards George goes to get dressed. I smile and we go out to explore the city of love. 

"It's beautiful here" I said. "It is" said George. I hear my phone, yes I bought a muggle phone. "Oh Fred said Max has said his first word, mama" I said. "Good on him" said George. I smile and kiss him. "Your a beautiful 18 year old" said George. "Your a handsome 22 year old" I said, laughing. He kisses me and we go to the Eiffel Tower. We go to the top and look through the binoculars. George smiles and kisses my neck. "Hmm, two weeks here before we go back home" said George. "Yeah, it's peaceful here" I said. "It is" said George. 

We go find a small local café for lunch.  Afterwards we go for a walk around and to just enjoy ourselves. 

That went on for the next 2 weeks before we went home.

AT HOME

I feel sick, so I run to the toilet. I vomit and groan. "Baby, we need to go to St. Mungo's. You've been like this in Paris even" said George. I nod and go find an outfit.

 I nod and go find an outfit

We go to the hospital. "My wife has been sick for a while, she keeps vomiting in the morning" said George. "OK, follow me. I think I know why but just need a quick test" said Haley, which was on her badge. I sit on the bed. "OK, this is just a spell for pregnancy, white is negative and pink is positive" said Haley. She whispers it and my stomach glows pink. "Congratulations! Your pregnant and it seems your 3 months already but no bump, which is normal. I will recommend doing it the muggle way, because they have these machines and we just use spells to see if your baby is healthy, luckily I know a witch that works in the muggle hospital. I can refer you to her..... OK.... your appointment is tomorrow at 2pm, at London Hospital" said Haley. "Thank you" I said. We go home and lie on the bed. "I'm pregnant" I said. "We're gonna be parents" said George. "We are" I said. We share a kiss and go make dinner.

"We'll tell everyone after the scan thing" I said. "OK, makes sense" said George. We have a roast chicken dinner and watch some movies before we go to bed at 11.

We're pregnant!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

One thing that is on my mind is Sabina Nessa, she was murdered last Friday at 8.30pm. She was walking through a park to meet her friend, it should have just been a 5 minute walk to meet her friend but she got killed. I know not all men set out to kill a woman, but over 100 women has died in the UK this past year. A woman should be able to walk through a park without being worried she'd be murdered. A woman should be able to go out at night by herself and not have to worry about being killed by someone, maybe a man, maybe a woman, who knows. Women shouldn't have to be scared to leave the house after a certain time cause a murderer wants to murder them. 

Keep safe and maybe bring pepper spray 

Lorna xx