11

It's been a month since the Battle of Hogwarts. I smile and go find an outfit. I slide on a black top and shorts. I slide on vans. I curl my hair and put it in a ponytail. I do light make up and smile. Angie told us the wedding is happening in a couple of days. I'm excited for it. George walks over and places his hands on my waist. 

"So, I was thinking of buying a house for us.  I mean, we don't get peace and quiet above here." said George. I place my hands around his neck. "George, I love this place but maybe it is time for a house, I mean we need more space since I have to collect my shit from Malfoy Manor" I said. He kisses me and I kiss him back. He places his hands on my thighs and pulls my legs up. I moan and he carries me to our bed. He places me down and crawls on top of me. "I love you Brook" said George. "I love you George" I said, kissing down his neck. 

He pulls my top over my head and throws it away. I gasp when he kisses my boob and bites my nipple. I gasp out loud. We get into it and once we finish, we lie beside each other. "That was amazing" said George. "It was, I love you George, I hope you know that" I said. "I love you too and I do know that. Your amazing and you make me so happy" said George. I smile and we share a kiss. 

I play with his hair and smirk. "Now, let's get dressed and go buy a house" I said. "Yes, Miss. Malfoy" said George. We sit up and I go find another outfit.

I slide on jeans, a white blouse and denim jacket

I slide on jeans, a white blouse and denim jacket. I slide on my ADIDAS runners. I brush my hair and leave it down. I do light make up. I step out and smile. George looks amazing. We share a kiss and we leave. We head to where the Burrow is. "This is a house, we have always seen. So, hopefully you like it" said George.

 So, hopefully you like it" said George

"Wow, it's beautiful" I said. "It is and in our price budget" said George. The real estate agent walks over. "Hi, you must be Mr. Weasley and Miss. Weasley, I take it your buying it" said Mrs. Johnson. "We are" said George. We pay and she hands us the keys. "Enjoy your new home" said Mrs. Johnson. I smile and we go inside. I sit on the stairs. "Brook, you OK?" asked George. "I don't know whether I should go back to Hogwarts" I said. "What do you want to do?" asked George. "I want to be with you and I want to be around you" I said. "How about homeschool? I'm McGonagall would agree." said George. I smile. I kiss him. "Yeah, I'd love that" I said. We share a kiss and then we go pack our belongings. 

Once we finish, we rush home. We unpack and flop down on the sofa. I smile and yawn. We hear a knock on the door. I go open the door. "Mum, Draco?" I ask. "Hi, sorry we live down the road" said mum. "And you saw us outside moving in. Come in" I said. George walks out. "Mrs. Malfoy, Draco" said George. "Call Narcrissa. I.... divorced  your father, I am now Miss. Black" said mum. "Really?" I ask. "I'm also..... I changed my last name to Black." said Draco. "No way. I bet dad is annoyed" I said. "He is, really angry" said Draco. I laugh. "I want to change mine" I said. "You do. Can I change my first name?" I ask. "To what?" asked mum. "Brooklyn Vega Black" I said. "OK. I know you hate that name, Vega" said mum. I nod, smiling. Mum gets the paperwork and our lawyer. I sign everything. "We will send you your passport and new birth cert in the next couple of days" said Mrs. Davidson. I nod and rub my face. She leaves and we sit down.

Mum and Draco stay for dinner. I smile and dig in. After they leave, we turn on a movie. At 11 we go to bed and I instantly fall asleep in George's arms. 

Mum and Draco are back, I can't wait to have a closer bond!

Another chapter! I hope you enjoy!

Lorna xx